Archive through March 29, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emergency Trunnion Repair

223250.jpg

223251.jpg

Full story found in "Unconfuguliating my 782 SN 714899" in the Restoration and Refurbishment section.

223255.jpg

Hi Everyone..Angel here. I took this pic of Marlin aka Daddy and Fancy yesterday afternoon as they were about to set out on their first ' official' trek around town..their first ' spring run'.You can see my guys big smile, but you can't see how HAPPY Fancy was..he is so black, he always ends up being a big black blob..haha, but you get the ' excitment' in the air, I am sure. Its always fun to watch those two get on the Cubby to go for a ride. When daddy asked Fancy if he wanted to go for a tractor ride, he stood at the kitchen door, literally snorting he was so excited. The people here in town wave to them. Some come out to the street to meet them and talk about what a handsome and BIG guy Fancy is.

Thanks Jerimiah for what you offered. I hope they helped Marlin to understand what a great asset he truly is to the forum, and not only for his offerings in assisting those with issues with their cubbys, but as one of the whole, in sharing all of life.. and to not let a few discourage him from posting.

I've watched, read and listened to what has transpired here. Its really discouraging. What is troubling is when someone gets ' upset' they will show favoritism or be dispectful to someone else. Shame on them. What do they think they are achieving? Shunning someone who you called upon for help and then getting bent out of shape is so childish and uncalled for.. remember, without each other...we stand alone.

Yes, Marlin says it bothers him to be referred to as an expert. He has the ability to call upon the experts in the field when it comes to trouble shooting something he may have questions about or simply want validation on. He would never lead someone astray with a stab in the dark answer. If he doesn't know the answer, he isn't going to guess at it. He has spent his life working on those little yellow tractors as many of you have. We all continue to learn as we move through life, well hopefully we do.

Also, Marlin isn't able to share some aspects of so that puts him in a tough place at times, but he does everyone within his power to help everyone within this community and I so respect him for sitting in the evening and in the morning at 3:30am to answer questions before he goes to work, or after work, after working a long 9 hours on the floor, tired..he still will take the time to help others. Thats MY guy.!! Always there to help..to not interject with any sense of authority over or holding any ego..just being another one of the whole!

everyone have a great day. Angel

OK,
I musta missed something here!
I've gone through the last 4 days of posting and I don't see WTH the problem is!

SOOOO, if someone would care to enlighten me via email, I sure would appreciate it!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Pictures we need pictures. Nothing out of Denny this am. A few pain meds and I will get some tractors moved. The 123 just has to be moved back in the storage building. And with this nice weather we are having (all except Charlie lol, he still go 2' of snow
feint.gif
)I also have to get my latest storage building put in some order.

223265.jpg

223266.jpg

223267.jpg

It will soon be time for just a sweater with this weather .
lol.gif

Angel, Thanks for letting us know more about your human. There's one talented owner with a passion for the tractors we all like and use in our own ways. I really appreciate reading Marlin's input and I have to giggle at how incorporates Fancy and your thoughts for us too!

Maybe I have it mixed up, but I've always been under the impression that Angel is Marlin's wife and Fancy is one of their cats. Please correct me if I'm wrong
happy.gif

I had a couple of the neighbor boys come over this week. They wanted to learn how to service lawn tractors. I let them change the oil, air filter, etc on the 782. They had a lot of fun driving it around and kept saying, "Wow, this thing is made out of solid steel!"

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice weather so I think I'll dig out the brinley dethatcher and loosen up the matted grass to get things ready for spring.

Done for today.I did have the loader running for two hrs,cleaned up around .Well here I go replacing the axel pin with a bolt.
It did start out good and then went down hill.

223273.jpg

wops

223274.jpg

223275.jpg

And the cause .
facepalm.gif

223276.jpg

Charlie, I think what your talking bout is people are using the different sections. Like you want. I don't think anythings broke, No real personal differences lately. There are new postings, it's just spread out some.
happy.gif

Don, What the heck happened.

I have my loader in the shop ,Never ask for your wifes help , she not impressed with the loader. Seems I might have caused damage to a snow ball bush. Was I ever told .
fan.gif

223282.jpg

223283.jpg

DON - I was busy this AM. I logged on @ 4 AM my time and nobody was here.

All I can say about your 129 is "OUCH!"

Latest posts

Back