• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

USPS SUCKS!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite often our mail gets placed in other neighbors mail boxes. We have had bills mailed weeks in advance, only to have them arrive late. Now we have to take our bills directly to the post office in order for them to make it on time. Funny, they make it in 2-3 days now. 😮
The wife has called and filed a complaint several times in the past. You think anything has changed? Yes, we now mail our stuff at the post office! :LOL:
Here's another good one for you:
Placed order from Amazon on Monday.

Tuesday: Carrier picked up package in Mebane, NC and later left the carrier facility.
Arrived @ Amazon facility in Graham NC.

Wednesday: Left the carrier facility in Mebane? :drool2:
Package arrived at a carrier facility in Chapel Hill, NC. "Possible delay in delivery" @ Chapel Hill :roflol:,
Package left an Amazon facility in Graham, NC? :drool2: ,
Package transferred to another carrier in Reidsville, NC, and then arrived at a carrier facility in Reidsville.
Now, package is delayed in transit.
Wonder where it will go now?, since I live in Reidsville!!!

Our USPS delivery is VERY hit or miss... more miss than hit! We are on a route where the delivery person drives their personal vehicle, and it seems like it's a different person every day. Sometimes it's a USPS hooptie, but mostly private vehicles. One time I was watching my doorbell camera and the old guy that was delivering a package to me, walked across the street and when he got to the sidewalk he threw the package towards our from porch, it bounced half a dozen times before it came to rest, I ran out and hollered at him and he hollered back "sorry about that". I sent the video of it to our local postmaster...never heard a word back from them.

Welcome to the forum Ray! You could introduce yourself in the introduction thread, and post pics of your cub/cubs. We love pics!

Well, my package has migrated from Reidsville (where I live) to Raleigh NC, which is the farthest from my house yet! It was processed and then sent to Greensboro NC, where it is being processed again.
It has been three days since my order, and this package has been processed in almost every city within 50 miles from here. It will be worn out by the time I get it. I could have driven to Mebane, where it originated, in 45 minutes. It has taken three days for it to get no closer than it was in the beginning! 😮

Yes. Yesterday, the 15th. Then they said it would be delayed, and I would receive it today or tomorrow. Today is gone, and it's still in Greensboro. At least they haven't said it has been delivered! :errrr:

Finally received my package today after being sent to my town twice! I know why USPS charges so much for shipping now. The package travelled around from town to town for four days, and the whole time it was within 15 to 50 miles of my home!

The USPS has an antiquated system, I live 27 miles south of Chattanooga,Tn. in Ga. But all my mail/packages go past my area to Atlanta,Ga. For processing then to my post office for delivery. Extra 160 miles of fuel before I get it, not very efficient.

In the old days, USPS used to keep the local mail within its local post office. They would sort and pit on appropriate mail truck the next day. Today, If I mail a letter to a neighbor, it all goes on one bag, sent out to a hub, gets sorted by zipcode then ends up back in my postoffice to be sort and put on truck. My guess is that USPS dumped employees for automated sorting at specific hubs. So FIRST CLASS could mean 5 days. They have the nerve to keep raising price of stamps... Downward spirol

They keep raising prices, because the distance from one place to another keeps getting farther away! :errrr:
My package travelled over 300 miles to get to me, and the place of origin was only 40 miles away. 🙄

Welcome to the forum Ray! You could introduce yourself in the introduction thread, and post pics of your cub/cubs. We love pics!
Thanks mgwin, and WOW, I've been a member here for ~3.5 years and this is my 1st post?? I'll head on over and introduce myself!

FedEx is currently on my list. Package sent from WA on Monday February 13th. Arrived in PA on Thursday. Bounced around PA until today. Scheduled to be delivered today, hopefully. And they were not closed yesterday Monday 20th like the USPS.

Back