• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Brinly Sleeve Hitch Dump Cart BB-110 (parts/plans)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolkp

Hello, I found this post from member "mbounds" from 11-10-2010 on a Brinly Sleeve Hitch dump cart BB-110.

1685981892827.png

My son and I are going to attempt to make one out of an old wheel barrow. --- So was wondering if anyone had any information on the hitch parts (possibly a picture or PDF file of the parts). I found the below for a direct mount, so it gives us a place to start for making some of it, but the sleeve hitch part is of course different. If there is already a post on this please let me know. Thanks.

(also attached PDF of the one file I found)

1685982160897.png

Attachments

• brinly-model-bb-110-dump-cart-for-bolens-tractor.pdf
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 0
Sadly Myron passed away April 1st, 2017.

Here are some photos that Oscar H. Will III posted back in 2005:

31261.jpg

31262.jpg

31263.jpg

31264.jpg

This last photo shows how the plate mounts to the dump pan.

31255.jpg

Latest posts

Back