• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 20, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Looking for a nice 108 in the Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, eastern Iowa or N/W indiana area.

Looking for a bagger that will fit my CC 1212. Thanks in advance.

Looking for the exact 3pt upper link in the picture for a super garden tractor 982. Part #16 full assemby.

240403.gif

Please email. Thank you.

Need a gear shift cover plate. The one that attaches to the fenders and covers the hole where the gearshift lever goes thru the fenders.

NEVER MIND FINALY FOUND A CLOSE UP PICTURE AND THOSE PLATES ARE FOR THE HYDRO MODELS. WONT WORK FOR MINE.

Thanks

I'm looking for #5 and #19 for a narrow frame hydraulic lift unit, HOWEVER I would also be willing to purchase a complete unit. Contact me at the email in my profile. Thanks!
240675.gif

I need a wide frame 3 point for putting a #1 tiller on a 1450. I have been advised that a helper lift spring is a good idea even with the hydro lift capability that the 1450 has. I installed the #1 on my 124 just to make sure it operates well(it does)and because it came with narrow frame lift hardware.. But as expected it throws the little bugger forward pretty good. And it cannot be lifted by any normal human being via the lift handle. 1450 has weights,chains, etc.

im looking for a drive hub for my 129 if anyone has one let me know thanks

Part #18 has been located. Will be arriving from Minni. Thanks!

I am willing to pay up to $200 plus shipping to Wichita, KS for a complete 7hp Kohler for a 70 (k161 or k181). Must be a solid runner with no issues. [email protected]

Still looking for a NOS (or close to it) OEM low back seat that came on the 800-1200 and quiet line series. It's the "6 panel" raised padded seat. I need the white metal base that has the holes on the back for armrests.

Looking for a flywheel for a K 301 12 HP. Mine just bit the dust. Maybe interested in the housind as well. The housing is still usable, but hs some dents and small holes (from the flywheel pieces hitting the tin).

Looking for an original style gas cap and a hold
down ring and headlite for a model 149. Please
email if someone has these items available.
Thank you.

Brian-

I know of at least one sponsor above that sells what you need.

I have a 383 with steering issues I am looking for good used #3 in the following picture.Thanks
241081.png

I have a 1711 Hydro (782) with a series II motor that has broken a rod. I am a professional mechanic so fixing it is not an issue but where can you find reasonably priced parts for these engines?

Latest posts

Back