• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 21, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! A hood W/O a bunch of "custom" holes 'n' crap for my "O"!!
Worked, blocked, primed & ready for paint.
Can anyone supply me with the measurements for the correct placement of the "Cub Cadet/International decal??
305655.jpg

305656.jpg

Attachments

• 305656.jpg
    305656.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 305655.jpg
    305655.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 305655.jpg
    305655.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 305656.jpg
    305656.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 109
David - no measurements, but I can tell you they go on the left and right sides of the hood towards the front
roflol.gif

(It does look like a nice hood and I can see has at least one nice bushing so I assume both bushings/supports for the hinge bolts. But be careful - in the last pic it looks like it's sliding off the table).

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 106
That 1250 also has the correct "non bent" lift lever.....
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 110
David S.
I've got 8 O's around here with orignal decal placement and NOT one of them measures the same as the other, LOL
Slap the suckers on where they look good to you and forget it.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 106
Steve - I'm not sure if that 1250 would have the correct lift lever handle. IH did change it on the Quiet Line series from the 1x9 series. I don't think it has a hole for the little roll pin used on the 1x9. On the Quiet Lines IH mounted the spooler valve on the steering column and that required a different linkage set up.

Thanks guys, for the positive comments on the deck.

Hydro Harry - It's a Raider brand valve. It's labeled as a 5/16" line, but it fit snuggly in the new 3/8" rubber line. I've seen no signs of fuel leaks and haven't noticed any signs of a shortage of fuel to the carb. It's a basic 1/4 turn ball valve. Here are a couple of stock photos:

305660.jpg

305661.jpg

Attachments

• 305660.jpg
    305660.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 305661.jpg
    305661.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 305661.jpg
    305661.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 305660.jpg
    305660.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 108
Geez... now you guys do have me thinking of putting the ported hydro and hydraulics onto Angel's 129 with the 14 hp. I do like the thought of hydraulic lift and a non electric pto clutch.

Jason W. I agree that things could have been much worse. No one was hurt and don't hit me with this but that yellow paint on the Beemer may have raised the value of the car even with the dent.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 104
Hydro,

One drilled hole and it's one heck of a lot closer than the bent lever he has now......

There are lots of "interchangeable" IH parts.....you just can't be afraid to do a little fit and finish yourself......

Greg - thanks for posting those pics of the valve. Looks nice. I assume you just left the original shut-off in place at the bottom of the tank since it also serves as the right angle outlet.

Marlin - just do it!

Charlie - ya, you betcha
proud.gif

Steve - drillin' the hole ain't hard, it's finding the correct exact location for the hole. Who knows if his current lever has it in the correct place - or it's even set up correctly. IH did change it mid production of the Quiet Line and use that clamp on bracket. Maybe that's what he has on there now.

Attachments

• proud.gif
    proud.gif
    926 bytes · Views: 99

Latest posts

Back