• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through June 20, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got so hooked on my 71, I wanted one of each of that model group. 71, 102, 122, 123. Just need the 2 in the middle and a lot of time.

hey guys found this at a local site and wanted some help identifying i know its a 74 nov build but no idea what model
240304.jpg

Chuck, manual lift, Hydro, panel behind engine looks like a model 1250. The front blade is a non-trip style blade from an Original converted to mount to a wide frame.

I think it's a wide frame with a quiet line engine, theres no id plate behind the clutch pedal.
under edit, no front clutch throw out arm. never mind.

Chuck K,

Kraig is right. It's a Quietline model. Hydro plus manual lift = 1250. Should have a 12 hp K301AQS motor if it hasn't been swapped at some point. It's missing the front grill, hood, side panels and the proper muffler/muffler box assembly.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Kraig is right.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

bannana_guitar.gif

<font size="-2">I hope I'm not being premature with this.</font>
blush.gif

chuck

that plow looks either like home made or part of it is from an Original non-trip plow

or am i just seeing things

thans guys i have a 1650 with a 12hp in it think this would be a good parts tractor? tag on the side per owner 20300035u530052 thats where i got the year and month no starter think its worth a $100 any thing i need to look for?

Wife took me on a 20 mile drive this morning after I had seen this price go down over the past week.
It looked like the right weights to me.
(but it is my FIST pair)

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back