• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1650 returns to me..

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
I always appreciated this 1975 1650 but a friend was in need last yr so I sold it to him..A quick message said he would sell it back to me at a very reasonable price and include the hyd blade he had added...In a heartbeat I said yes...The last hyd blade(lift only) I had was on a 129 and used it often...So the first thing I had to do was try the blade on some hard pack dirt.It lacked good traction so I need to put the weight box and wheel weights back on and the chains to make it a mini dozer again...It's good to have a heavy duty machine back....My friend decided he just had to have a hyd bucket so paid serious bucks for a new small toyota tractor with all the bells and whistles:better him than me.. 50 yrs old and still doing the job!!!

Attachments

• 20240317_192013.jpg1650.jpg
    20240317_192013.jpg1650.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
I always appreciated this 1975 1650 but a friend was in need last yr so I sold it to him..A quick message said he would sell it back to me at a very reasonable price and include the hyd blade he had added...In a heartbeat I said yes...The last hyd blade(lift only) I had was on a 129 and used it often...So the first thing I had to do was try the blade on some hard pack dirt.It lacked good traction so I need to put the weight box and wheel weights back on and the chains to make it a mini dozer again...It's good to have a heavy duty machine back....My friend decided he just had to have a hyd bucket so paid serious bucks for a new small toyota tractor with all the bells and whistles:better him than me.. 50 yrs old and still doing the job!!!
:greenthumb:

Latest posts

Back