• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My first “barn find”

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wheeler

I’ve only had this addiction for three years now. So, I answered an ad 15 minutes from my house. 1650. All panels. Tiller. Mint seat. Ok deal. I get there and there’s chains, extra blades… And then the wheel weights. I was already giddy when they turned around and said this goes, too. I look and see an OG IH windbreaker! It’s on the rough side, but it’s there. I have two 1459’s and have been waiting for a 1650. This will be my main quietline now. The two 1450’s will become one and a project. My main work tractor will be the diesel 82 that I’m getting today! Houston. I think we have a problem…
*Last pic is what I’m picking up today

Attachments

• IMG_6483.jpeg
    IMG_6483.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6485.jpeg
    IMG_6485.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6484.jpeg
    IMG_6484.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6486.jpeg
    IMG_6486.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6488.jpeg
    IMG_6488.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6489.jpeg
    IMG_6489.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6490.jpeg
    IMG_6490.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6492.jpeg
    IMG_6492.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6482.png
    IMG_6482.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
I’ve only had this addiction for three years now. So, I answered an ad 15 minutes from my house. 1650. All panels. Tiller. Mint seat. Ok deal. I get there and there’s chains, extra blades… And then the wheel weights. I was already giddy when they turned around and said this goes, too. I look and see an OG IH windbreaker! It’s on the rough side, but it’s there. I have two 1459’s and have been waiting for a 1650. This will be my main quietline now. The two 1450’s will become one and a project. My main work tractor will be the diesel 82 that I’m getting today! Houston. I think we have a problem…
*Last pic is what I’m picking up today
Nice!

Latest posts

Back