• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 1200

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cgaddis

Snapchat-905393223.jpg
Snapchat-1237277021.jpg

This is my barn find 1200 I saved just in time went to hang out with a friend I had went to school with and he said wanna see our pulling tractor and I said sure it was filthy from sitting the past 16+years and the barn metal was peeling off so I knew it wasn't going to last much longer sitting there so I offered him 450 and I came and picked it up that weekend with a big box of parts got it home washed it dropped a healthy k301 in drove it a little and that's as far as ive got so far if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them

Latest posts

Back