• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 23, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucas,

Here is a K341 16hp with a starter in a 122 Puller, using a oil pan from a K241 10hp, this is bolted directly to the frame in the original mounting holes.

As you can see there are some modifications to the frame so it will accept the larger flywheel and for the oil filler.

The drive shaft lines up with the clutch, no modifications done here.

195521.jpg

195522.jpg

195523.jpg

Lucas,
The engines with the gear starter have bigger flywheels, bearing plates and blower housings.

I don't know if the whole flywheel is bigger, but part where the ring gear fits on is.

Does anyone know if you can still get parts for a Danco Creeper Gear UD-6 new or used.
Thanks,
Martin

chef.gif
Aaron
Did you get the turkey baster cleaned before your wife goes to use it after while.Forgot didn't you? If she says anything just say she must not got it clean last year.7/23/10
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
rodsmith

Here's a new product that is coming available by the end of the week. Snow-thrower extensions. Adds 4" to each side. Also will have the drift cutters. Picture coming of the snowthrower hoods. Adds 3+ inches to the top of your thrower. All hardware included.

217119.jpg

217120.jpg

217121.jpg

217122.jpg

217123.jpg

Aaron
I have to say, I always enjoy looking in here to see what you've come up with next. I was wondering though, have you ever given any thought to reproducing a front blade subframe?? It's only bar stock with a couple bends in it... I'm only asking cuz my uncle and I did a little straightening & re-welding on mine over the weekend.

Latest posts

Back