• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 07, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbartee

displayname
Norm Bartee
Thanks Steve,

Guess you've convinced me on using the remote. Unfortunately, the bracket on mine has a piece broken where the bolt attaches, looking for a good one. My hoses look okay, though. Where does it mount on the firewall?

Norm

Tom, Brad took video,don't know about pics. Great day overall. Mike's Case 644 can dig and move a lot of dirt. We moved about two tandem loads of dirt with Mike's 147 and 1512 with carts on them. There was some grain enhanced water breaks too. Mike was filling in a pool area near his house from a pile by his shop.

I like that phrase "Grain enhanced" :cool:
clappy.gif

Hi guys.
I have an electric mower deck lift. There is a large bearing inside that is seized. Any idea where i can get a replacement?
it is a Federal 1204FF bearing.

Barry B:

First, Welcome to the forum.
36379.gif

Here is a Cross Reference Chart for the 1204-FF.
The "FF" indicates the bearing has sheilds on each end.

36380.jpg

BTW...If you need the Gears...I know where you can get them.

(Message edited by rbedell on July 08, 2006)

I'd like to remind those living in the Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois area that the Freeport, IL tractor show is July 28-30. IH is the featured brand this year. This should attract quite a few interesting pieces of machinery. If you bring something to display at the show (Even an IH Cub Cadet) you get in for free. I'll be taking 2 Cubs to show and a couple that I'd like to leave without. Any of the usual crowd coming this year?

I'll be there!! Should be real colse to what a RED POWER ROUND UP is if it's anthing like the last time IH was featured. Lots-0-Reds out in that area!!!

Dang, Tom, that was fast- you just been waiting by the computer all day for someone to post?
happy.gif

Matt, I'll be at Freeport too. Gonna bring a couple Cub Cadets, a B and a Farmall Cub. I am also hoping we have the 1206 there also.

BTW For more info on the Freeport Show, go to thefreeportshow.com

TOM H....The Red Power Roundup will be in Madison, WI. in 2009. There is talk of a tractor ride THRU town......
bubbly.gif

The Freeport Steam Threshers Show is ALWAYS a good show...Expecially if You like Smoke....They have some really neat permanent displays too. Show is at the Stephenson Cty. Fairgrounds just east of Rt. 26 on the south side of Freeport..... And watch for Local Law Enforcement Officials on Rt. 20 between Freeport & Rockford. They are ALWAYS looking for donations...

KEN - I'm ALL Up for a ride down the BELTLINE on My Super H..... Son will be on the M....I think We'll leave the loaders at home..... Although Son did have a good idea a couple weeks ago...."A LOADER COUCH"....Dad has His 7 ft. wide snow bucket on His loader on the M....And Son wanted something with a bit more padding to soften the bouncing a bit...

Dennis - isn't that at the same place/same weekend as the other Freeport show?

RICK - Only other "Show" I'm aware of in Freeport is the Stephenson Cty. Fair.. Which is different than the Steam Thresher's Assoc. Show.... there is a small dirt stockcar track just north of the fairgrounds that was running races on weekend evenings a couple years ago.

Tom, Glen, Denny, Planning to see you at the Freeport show. I think Brad D. and Mark M. are coming too. I don't think were bring anything just cash to bring stuff home.

Anyone know of a cup holder I can attach to my '67 cub 124. i don't want to duct tape anything. I also would rather not put a plastic holder on my machine. I would like a cup holder that can do justice to my old iron.

Latest posts

Back