• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 31, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, thanks for the help with the picture posts! And thanks for the kind comments too!

Charlie.. a man has to have priorities and I guess mine are in order! LOL.. Thanks for the kind words also.

Harry, it's a 34 and since I'm back at work.. since noon... we'll have to wait for more pics. It's 2:22 am.. do you know where you cubs are?

More snow monday.. I probably won't get to clearing it until thursday! 8-(

Harry - The owner of that brand new 125 sent me three emails yesterday. I know exactly where it is!

You'd really complain about the center steering wheel cap which has NO SPECIFICATION as to orientation by IHC, being off location by five degrees.
So YES, petty and uninformed may be a more politically correct term.

Jeff B. - When did you buy into the forum and become a moderator?

well nice that you guys got all hostility out of your systems . I got a split lower casing 3 turn steering box here and want to know the difference between our early boxes . will the centre spline fix the early boxes??

we went all winter with not any snow and now every two days we get snow. A big storm is coming this week that should double what is one the ground now .any one want to try out my swimming pool now?

293773.jpg

Hi Everyone,
I know this is some days after the blizzard here in the northeast. I have been working lots of hours. Below is some pics of what I had to clean along with a couple of action shots. All toll I had 7 hours of fun time.
Enjoy, Rich

After the storm with both drifts and bare driveway.
293784.jpg

After first pass with snow thrower.
293785.jpg

Snow thrower in action.
293786.jpg

After I opened things up with the thrower I used the plow for final cleanup.
293787.jpg

Antony T. Just what part of southern Minnesota are you living in? Since I'm in central Iowa maybe this spring I could swing up and we could spend a day getting the 1650 up to par again.
happy.gif

Jeff B. I apologize for sounding so agressive with desiring a somewhat reasonable response. However as I've stated before.... I am used to very timely troubleshooting and fixing someone's problem. With it being winter time and someone having a down Cub Cadet and it is their primary snow removal machine then time to me is of utmost importance to get it running again. So since I've apparently hurt a LOT of feelings here ... I deeply and sincerely apologize. I'll just back off and let others pitch in. There should be enough knowledge of the 15U Series by now that almost anyone should be able to help out.
293794.gif
293795.gif

Charlie,
Always good to be prepared. Because if you weren't you know what'd happen. Was hoping to see some action shots of the 1466 in action. Only February 1st. Snowing and blowing here like the dickens. Come on down and play. You can hit Dave S. and Rick B. on your way south to my place.
beerchug.gif

We are up throwin' & plowin' here today.
I simply cannot believe how much power these little Kohlers put out when tuned and running right.

I finally got the 1450 back on line and I'm here to say it is a snow eating machine!!
#1 Son is using the other 1450 #2 w/the power angle blade and we are making quick work of the job at hand here this AM!!

About 9.5" here. The 123 with QA42 blower spun like a top and made the initial clearing of my driveway easy again this year... it appears wind and drifting will continue to be a problem, though... a repeat performance may be necessary later.
ihrotate.gif

Latest posts

Back