• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 31, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlspicer

displayname
jlspicer
Dave,
Ya can't talk your better half into helping ya?
err.gif

Jeff,
You'll have to take some pics during/after you move all the snow to prove its possible with a blade.
cubwinker.gif

That is if we get what they're callin' for. Harry likes pics.
thumbsup_old.gif

Josh, you bet,, maybe even a video of IH cub cadets pushing snow

They've upgraded us to 10"-14" of snow tomorrow.
I'll believe it when I see it.
whistling.gif

Shultzie,

Down here about 125 miles South of you on 9, they cant make up their mind.... at this point, about the best I've heard is 3" to 9"..... maybe.... 3" to 5".... maybe..... we re right there on the line, and the Winter Storm Warning keeps creeping closer as the day goes on. Earlier there were 2 to 3 counties between us and the warning, now the Warning is touching our county..... so we will see. All I know is I will get to play with the Cubs tomorrow, and if it gets bad enough that I can't get out in my 4x4 Diesel Excursion.... I really don't need to go anywhere anyway...... (Growing up way out in the country where the roads are never clean teach you how to drive on snow....)

Dave, Josh, Rick anything coming down yet, for your IH cub cadets to play with

Theres a bunch of us here in Ill waiting to apply BRS

Jeff,
Just starting to snow here.
Heck.....I have to play with a shovel!!
I sold Dave my only blade so I could afford to build the 1512!!

These just in from Mike Frade:

293755.jpg

293756.jpg

293757.jpg

293758.jpg

293759.jpg

293760.jpg

I like how the cars set out and the Cub gets the garage.
happy.gif

293761.jpg

That is a very good looking 73!
greenthumb.gif

293762.jpg

293763.jpg

293764.jpg

293765.jpg

Keith O.
I WISH I had that much snow!!!!!

Mike F.
Now that's pretty slick!
Make the wife shovel a path for the Cub to start off in!
thumbsup_old.gif

Yep Jeff,
Started coming down around 6pm. The real fine, powdery stuff right now. Drizzled from noon till it switched over. I'm still in the 10-12" range, but we'll see. Main snow mover will be the OT 1772 with Haban blade. Drifts too big, the Kubota with loader will clean it up. Anything your way yet?

Rick,
I really thought hard about that hydraulic blade you sold. Glad it went to a good home.

Charlie,
Don't have any white stuff up your way?

Harry B- I took a couple pics but they are turning out so dark its hard to see much.
Back story: my 1650 motor was past due for a rebuild and had that lag in the hydro. So, I noticed a 1250 near that had a "new" short block 14hp & rebuilt hydro unit. I have the motor in now and seems to run fine. Moving the wife and kids next month so I don't have much time to spend switching hydro's. That will be on my "Project List".
Sure glad a have a nice "spare" 1450 to do some work if I don't get this all done in time for Spring work.. my 1450 is another story.
Cub Lesson: "Always have TWO if you need ONE", at least that's what I tell my wife.. another long story.

Marlin H - Good suggestion on the guages. Thats a good way to see just how NEW the 1250 pump is- and exactly what's going on with the 1650. Nothing ever goes to plan- so on to the new one!

Anthony,

"Nothing ever goes to plan- so on to the new one!"

Remember, Custer had a plan, too!
err.gif
}

small flakes just starting to stick, the 169 is willing and waiting

Whoa Charlie,
We've prolly had more so far this winter than you. I don't think that ever happens. It's because you have all the snow removal crew waiting, ready, willing. IIRC, you've got that IH 1466 and blower combo ready to go right? No wonder the snows avoiding ya.
thumbsup.gif

Jeff,
Stoke the stove and head out for cleanup duty in the morning........

Josh S.
I've got the 73 with front blade, 1650 W/QA36A, 1466 W/8 ft. 2 stage blower, and the 250A with loader ready and waiting, and not used any of them once this year, pretty dang sad!

Dennis - "Petty and Dumb"? Really??? I pointed out the seat spring conversion on the 1st 125 Charlie posted? Now that's petty and dumb - but I thought others may not notice, and I also thought others may like the idea of using newer style springs on an older unit that had no seat springs.
Petty and Dumb??? 2nd 125 Charlie posted pics of was known to me to be an almost NOS unit (I think used 3 times and put in storage). Did I mention the steering wheel cap was rotated 5 degrees? Point being THE DANG TRACTOR IS ALMOST BRAND NEW - IT'S PERFECT!!!
And I closed with a question hoping Charlie would let us know where and maybe even who has that unit now - BUT that's just another petty and dumb question.
So Dennis - thanks for reading my posts. Now I know for certain at least 1 person is reading them.

Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of The Photos - yup, Mike keeps that little tractor in that garage in the winter, and leaves his daily drives outside. You might want to ask him where he keeps his non-daily drivers tho. I think I recall something about a 32' heated shop that doesn't have alot of empty space.

Mike F - better keep the thrower ready. I hear ya got another 12" coming Monday. (hey, why don't you send Kraig a pic from inside your shop).

Doug B - I know you said you were lazy about downloading from the Manuals section, but everytime I try the manual files are so dang big they lock up my home pc. I even tried my work pc and locked it up to. Even the Op Manual for the 123 which you wouldn't think would be that big.

Anthony T - Oh, so you've got a 1450 to use as well. You should be all set then and can wait for the warmer weather.

Jeff - ya, like Josh mentioned WE NEED PICS!!!!

Latest posts

Back