• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 04, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald T - Quick question: Did you get my e-mail, just checking...
angel.gif

Bill J.
If you get a corner of a decal pulled away I use one of those small l.p. lighters and get the decal WARM not hot or will have a mess. I start in a corner and keep pullin as you get it WARM. If you do it just right it will bring the glue with it. Now I am not that good. I always gotta get the glue off next. Jim

I have been told that THIS is where I should introduce myself, so I will just copy what I already said and add, "Hey, Y'all!"
Incredible, after all these years, it looks like I will once again be a CC owner. It is lookin' good for a 147 Hydrostatic to come and live with me. Possibly including the mower deck, front blade, roto-tiller, and maybe even a snow thrower!
We removed the carburator for dip cleaning, checked compression and a few other ditties. Restore won't take long! I'll be pickin' y'alls brains, shortly, I hope. Super glad I found this place! Pictures to follow.

Terry Mc - yup'm, you sure found the right place. Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you might have/get a nicely equiped 147, which was the top end unit of it's era. Little caution tho, the electric lift usually needs some attention so if you're checking the unit out see how well it raises/lowers the tiller if you can, and we just LOVE pics!!!!!

Terry
Glad to hear your back on board with CC's. Enjoy your new toy.

Terry Mc welcome cant wait to see pics I have a 147 also it was my first cub

Donald T. ~

Nope, I don't think you paid too much. I would like to have some of that stuff, too.

As far as the colour, The only things that really should be Green and Yellow are the repeating NCAA National Football Conference Champions: The North Dakota State University Bison. GO Bison!

Don T.
I think you get an excellent deal on your Green & Yellow aerator. I have one just like it and paid more from a Green & Yellow dealer, but it had been a rental and was much less than list price. I place 5 or 6 concrete blocks on the tray, yes I do pad the tray to reduce scratches.

Latest posts

Back