• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat, OK, if you need more info I have the entire #450 snowblower Installation Manual scanned in and ready to post info from.
happy.gif

Brian, in that case I'll be interested in hearing how well those v-bar chains work. I still have a set that I bought about 20 years ago for my old Jeep but have never used them. I've thought about trying to adapt them to work on one of my Cubs.

Vern,
thumbsup.gif

Jim C., where did you come up with Feb. 8th, 1998 as the start date? I thought it was March 5th, 1998.
dunno.gif

HI GANG I JUST BOUGHT A HYDRO PUMP FOR MY 1450 ON EBAY FOR $25.I WOUKD LIKE TO TAKE THIS PUMP APART,DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT I COULD PRINT OUT. THANKS FRED

Fred, first off why do you want to take it apart? You say you got it off of Ebay, was it listed as damaged or not working or leaking? Unless it is leaking around the trunion shaft or doesn't work there would be no reason to take one apart.
dunno.gif

Thanks Kraig for the compliment on the tractor,can't wait to drive it.hopefully soon as i am not taking it out in the snow,but could very easily.have a good one,Vern

Kraig -
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Our log shows that we have about 95 regular visitors and more than 700 casual visitors since the launch of our site on February 8, 1998<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

HI KRAIG, I BOUGHT IT JUST TO GET THE PRESSURE RELEASE VALVES,ONE OF MY VALVES WERE LEAKING.IT WAS LISTED AS A WORKING PUMP ON EBAY BUT I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GO OVER IT,YOU KNOW HOW WRENCH HEADS ARE.

Fred, I see, check your email
happy.gif

KENtucky, where did you find that? Sooooo, it took almost a month for the second person to post?
dunno.gif

Fred B.
I don't want to tell ya your business here, but if it works and you've never torn a pump apart before, I'd suggest leaving it alone.
deadat30.gif

KENtucky, never mind Charlie pointed me to it. I had not had enough coffee yet. I'm better now.
coffee.gif

Back