• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpeters

displayname
Tom Peters
Glen
The 100, Dec.06. I didn't even see the calendar till Cub Arama the last weekend in last Sept.

51320.jpg

When its to cold outside to work and the wifes not home, the living room makes for a nice warm workshop.
Just add a sheet of plywood and you have a movable coffee table.
lol.gif

Hope to get some more progress done on my project tractor once the weather warms up
51321.jpg

Thanks for the electric start info, Kraig!

I just thought it was earlier than that guessing at the age of the CC "model" tractor it was mounted on in the ad. So, any guesses as to what CC model WAS in either ad?
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

I just wonder what do self-portraits have to do with IH made Cub Cadets?? Or am I on the wrong forum??

Myron B

Charlie, yes that is my recovered seat. I have two more fiberglass pans that need the same reupholstering. I was all lined up to send one of them off last fall but couldn't find a big enough box to ship it in and kind of forgot about it.
bash.gif
I don't know if I can still have them done, I'll have to see if I can still get ahold of the guy. He sure did a good job on that one!
happy.gif

Marlin, thank you, however the credit for the magnet heater must go to David Schmidt, he's the guy that first mentioned it here years ago.

Tom P., awesome tractors! Always good to see photos of your tractors. Someday I hope to meet you and see some of them in person.
happy.gif

they don't know where to put it... they are trucking it out....

kids love it, some have not been at school all week...

I'm about 20 mi south, we have about 6-8" on the ground...

Kraig - what's with the back up light or whatever that is? First one I've seen.

KENtucky, the 1x4/5 series only has one tail light.

I've got xx2 xx7 xx9 so those off brands are foreign to me ;)

Myron - you've got your monitor screen to highly polished, you're getting a reflection ;)

Now men,
I know it's colder than a well diggers butt.
But let's play nice or I'll have to have Bryan hogtie ya and stick your tongues to the flag pole!
51337.jpg

Charlie, when I first read your last post I didn't see the "well" before "diggers", gives the sentence a whole different meaning........
angel.gif

Back