• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New to the site

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac Stevens

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Mac Stevens
Greetings. Thanks for having me. I’m in the Charlotte area, Denver specifically. I first mowed on a Cub Cadet about 60 years ago, my Dads. Over the years I’ve had numerous CC’s a couple pictured here. I completely restored my 129 in the late 1980’s including a new 14 hp engine/tires/paint/decals. I still have her though she’s been in retirement since 2004 when I picked up the Gravely Promaster 200 for mowing duties. Over the years I’ve accumulated a number of implements and am getting her ready to plow and till. I’ve fallen off the Cubaholic wagon and picked up a decent looking CCC782 last week in unknown condition . I may try to get it going, sell it since I really didn’t need another one or part it out. Haven’t decided. Glad to be here and the resources offered here are amazing compared to what was available when I restored my previous Cubs. I have a library of paper manual’s as a good friend worked at a dealership. Yeah the Internet and PC’s weren’t even around then!

nice fleet!
2AF0DE59-D6C2-4323-A957-C2AAC0AFA8AE.jpeg

Back