• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, my name is Pat. I live in nw arkansas, near huntsville, ( about thirty miles from fayetteville, ar, the home of the razorbacks ). We live in a very rural area. One that needs mowing. We used to take turns pushing our mower to cut about half an aker. Well, that got to be too labor-intensive, so, we found a neighbor who was selling his riding mower. We got it, and have had it since early 1980's. It's been good to us and really was a "mowingest Jessie". That's what our neighbor said about it. So, it is a 1973 cub cadet 125. We did have to have the kohler engine rebuilt. But, has ran flawlessly all these years. My wife and I felt as though it was getting too much for our retirement years. So, we have a grandson 17yrs. old, that did our mowing . But, he is used to the quick and agile zeo-turn. Well, we found a used one that needed a little work, and the cub cadet sat in our storage shed, until I decided to rebuild it back to original condition. My wife says we don't need two mowers, so I'm in the process of selling the old "Jessie". I will post pictures, and a description of all that's been done to refurbish it. Thanks for your forum, it is a great resource .

Hello, my name is Pat. I live in nw arkansas, near huntsville, ( about thirty miles from fayetteville, ar, the home of the razorbacks ). We live in a very rural area. One that needs mowing. We used to take turns pushing our mower to cut about half an aker. Well, that got to be too labor-intensive, so, we found a neighbor who was selling his riding mower. We got it, and have had it since early 1980's. It's been good to us and really was a "mowingest Jessie". That's what our neighbor said about it. So, it is a 1973 cub cadet 125. We did have to have the kohler engine rebuilt. But, has ran flawlessly all these years. My wife and I felt as though it was getting too much for our retirement years. So, we have a grandson 17yrs. old, that did our mowing . But, he is used to the quick and agile zeo-turn. Well, we found a used one that needed a little work, and the cub cadet sat in our storage shed, until I decided to rebuild it back to original condition. My wife says we don't need two mowers, so I'm in the process of selling the old "Jessie". I will post pictures, and a description of all that's been done to refurbish it. Thanks for your forum, it is a great resource .
:greenthumb:

Patrick, WELCOME! The 125 is my favorite model Cub Cadet. I believe you have the year wrong, the 125 was built from November of 1967 until August of 1969. They are a well built tractor, as mentioned above, it doesn't hurt to have a spare.

Latest posts

Back