• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Someone made mention the other day that I needed something bigger for up north to move snow with.
Well I think I solved that problem with ANOTHER IH truck for the shed!
clappy.gif

The ole girl seems to like it up here, and it's fun to play with too!
112019.jpg

112020.jpg

I still have to use the 1450 & 149 for cleanup duty though.
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas, Charlie! You gonna contract that unit out to the town? ps, while I'm here, what town did you move to? Or do you want us to know?
dunno.gif

HA! (under edit) Charlie got bit by the archive bug!
bouncy.gif

Hmmm (editing, again) I don't think even OUR Town Truck is a "wheeler".
1a_scratchhead.gif

And... while I can still edit:
<u><font color="ff0000">Merry Christmas, Everyone!</font></u>

Brendan, What the f$%# is that!! Tank in front looks kinda
explotar2jr.gif
explosive. Put strait pipes out both sides to keep your feet warm in the winter. Looks like you can go underwater with that snorkle on it. I like the idea of the cragars for rims My 1969 Model J Grand Prix had them on it.

The gas tank on the front is extra incentive not to run into anything
lol.gif

With the QL engine on it there's <u>no room</u> under the hood for it.

lewis, my buddy paints cars for a living, he said wipe em with laquer thinner before primer.

Matt

Yea I figgerd it would. just tryin to keep from dying of fumes. Isopropyl Alcohol contains 30%water.Water and bare metal don't mix. thanks

Wishing Happy Holidays and safe travel to all!

Kendell, what cold starting method does Santa use for those hydros at the North Pole?
dunno.gif

No fair Charlie opened one of his presents early!

Have Merry Xmas all. From mine to yours.Have a great 2009 and restore 1 more Cub . later Don T
old.gif

Frank C.
It's north Park Rapids, Mn., right on Hwy. 71.
We're exactly half way between Park Rapids & Itasca State Park.
It's where the Mississippi River Starts.
We went for a drive today and I spotted 2 Cubs along the way buried in the snow. Time for a rescue mission!
thumbsup.gif

Merry Christmas to all...

Be safe!!

Todd:
Santa doesn't - but the elves do and it's just as bad for them as for us...Maybe Mrs. Claus will knit tranny warmers for all 9 of them 1x9's..

Charlie:
Have you stopped by Lake Woebegone yet?
Nice addition to the IH collection..

Merry Christmas!!!

Can't start my car, but the cub starts right up!

Merry Christmas to the wide variety of personalities on this forum.

112027.jpg

<font size="-2">Discalimer: actually, this shot is from Feb of '08, but I thought the snow was a good holiday touch.
baldguy.gif
</font>

hello guys i got my cub 73 running today but would only run at half throtle and up and when i would push the choke in after starter it would start to stall and then i would have to quickly pull it out what is cuaseing this ? also happy holidays to all

Kraig/Lip-

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Yea, 39 years doesn't "feel" like it, but the grey-hairs are becoming more "popular" lately. I guess if that's the only change I'm seeing, I should probably count myself lucky.
icon_jam.gif

Charlie-
Nice Binder!

Oh, and one more thing to EVERYBODY out there in "internet world"....
112031.jpg

Merry Christmas to all!
Thanks to Bryan & Charlie for keeping this forum up and running.

Graeme:
It's Christmas night where you are, but we didn't forget ya!
112039.jpg

Hope you had a good holiday!

CHARLIE - NICE plow truck. Put about ten ton of rock, sand, whatever in the box, chains on all the drivers, flip the power divider on and go ANYWHERE. Hope it's gas powered, big 450 cid in-line-6 I hope. But the big gas V-8's sounded nicer....remember, LOUD pipes save lives! Just don't get it stuck.

Merry Christmas all.

Good morning everyone,looks like a great day out there.Here's wishing everyone A Very Merry Christmas and prosperous CUB year.K.W.

Latest posts

Back