• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirk Lorenz,
I see you have a bounty of Bounty paper towels and headlights on your 71 and 70.Nice cubs!!
Don T
We have a cobbler down in town.I will keep it in mind.
Joe Lewis,
At least you tried...
Charlie Diggermiester,
That is a big snowbank,
Where does frosty the snowman keep his money?
In the snow bank....
Lucas!! Looking good !! I got my two ready last week,and they had a going away party for the 108 and the 70.
They will be missed....

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!</font></font>

218608.jpg

218609.jpg

Lewis,
There is a shelf in the upper left side of the shed that has about eight more bundles of Bounty. I work for Procter & Gamble where we make Bounty. Once a year they have an employee "off quality" product giveaway. Beats sending it to the landfill. Although most of it ends up there anyway. At least it gets used first! We also make Charmin, Luvs, and Pampers. Been working there 25 years.

I have traded Bounty and Charmin for Cub Cadet parts!

That's a 100 with headlights, but there is also a 70 with headlights in the back row.

Kirk Lorenz

Quick everybody ,right click , view image and CTRl +. That looks like a 100 ? And its nice to know that you have your latter years covered lol. And the super lugs if they are still a hard rubber compound thread the for a loader they are great. I use them, but tru powers for a softer thread and more traction is also good . It realy depends on what you need and use them for.

Lewis Palma

you all ways have a nice fleet there ! we just have to keep up to comings and goings lol. Merry Xmas
thumbsup_old.gif
beer2.gif

Kirk, In light of todays economy, the next time you, or anyone else for the matter, needs ag tires, try GREATERCLEVELANDTIRE.COM. I recently purchased a set of Deestone Super Lugs that not omly work great, but were only $120 shipped to my door. }

Merry Christmas to all! And Charlie---- how much is shipping on some of that snow??

Charlie,
That is a nice snow pile. Was it pushed or blown? Here is what I did today. But I do have a question. When is it too much weight? As you can see I have just a little. 295lb to be exact, plus my 200lb. I took off the chains to see how it do and I barely spun a tire. I took a small push into the snow to get an idea what I was into then went to work. Then I added the new headlights and hood hinge.

218629.jpg

218630.jpg

218631.jpg

218632.jpg

218633.jpg

218634.jpg

218635.jpg

Chris R.
It was pushed, to big of an area to do with any Cub.
I do cleanup close to the buildings with the old 1450 though. Then get out the 149 with the thrower, just for fun.
You'll how much is to much when you break something.
biggrin.gif

Jon S.
I bought a set of Deestones once but didn't like them. They said 23-10.50-12 on them but were actually about the size of a 8.50 tire. I remember someone else on here making the same comment. But if you like them that is all that matters.

Better pic of my 100. I know its hard to tell a 70 from a 100 just from a front shot.

218641.jpg

218651.jpg

Hey Charlie, love your snow pics, but no snow here, this looking South East (away from y'all) about 8a.m. today temp. then about 20C, now 3p.m. about 24C.
Had Christmas lunch, good wife = good food = need siesta before Christmas dinner.

Shift.gif

GRAEME,

Sharp 102,looks like that Honda was made for it.
Well, guess in a way it was!!!
Kirk,
Nice 100 also. How do you like having hydrolics on it?
ROD

Rodney,
Once I got all the leaks fixed, I started to really like it. Especially when lifting the Brinly plow.

shhh.gif

CHARLIE,
Please don't tell anyone I can't spell!
The only excuss I have in my behalf is I work with water & wastewater just about everyday. Must of got water on the brain.
ROD

Merry Christmas!

I'd post a pic of my cub pushing snow for the first time this year (today) but the pic is still on my camera and I am at work tonight...

Merry Christmas! And now I'll share a really nice card with the Forum members and guests:
218658.jpg
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back