• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 08, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt G.,

Is that the 100 you later did a full restoration on and then sold?

A question on resetting my hydro lever on my freebie 149,when I step on the brake pedal the hydro speed control resets to far back into the reverse range which has become problematic when trying to start the freebie since it’s trying to reverse when I’m cranking the tractor over any help would be great.For now I’m going to bypass the safety switch so I use the freebie 149 but I would like to make it right

Matt G, what are you towing with?
323861.jpg

Digger-yes that’s the first thing I did it goes to neutral fine if driving the tractor it’s if i step on the brake pedal to engage the safety switch when starting the 149 the handle resets to far to the right into the reverse position causing the 149 to reverse when trying to start

Ron-

No, the one in the picture I posted the other day got sold a few years before I restored that other one. The restoration 100 was assembled from 2 or 3 parts tractors, the most complete of which was this one:

323863.jpg

Bill J.-

2017 Chevy Colorado.

Ethan,

Once the pedal is adjusted for N, adjust the rod to the hydro linkage to move the lever to the right spot on the dash. Pedal, then lever, then check for full range of motion.

Back