• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 26, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another find today near Ames IA...

229559.jpg

229560.jpg

Nice Find Ryan!!

So you brought them both home with some parts too?? Thats one heck of parts shelf that guy has. I see he's an IH man with the old planter in the background of the one picture.

Mike-Thanks! The guy started tearing them apart, but says he has all the parts to make them complete. Good parts stock if anything, I thought. No mower decks though...
bash.gif

Ryan - All the barns around here have tobacco , hay or weed stored. Now Cubs
censored.gif

You guys up north and west of here don't know just how lucky you are !!

Okay now to my Kohler 532S that has set for 12 years outside.
This is WHY you remove the tin work. I blew out what I could with the tin on.

229572.jpg

Then I put it up on the table with the 2082 and boom , then took off the tin work.

229573.jpg

Not to bad for 12 years ...
Couldn't get it to fire up so I started investigating the problem.
I found this to be the problem!

229574.jpg

IT'S ALIVE ! Now to put it on the 129.
Sounds just like a Harley !
I love these old twins , they seem to sound better than the KT or Magnum.
Wish I'd kept the 23 horse I had
bash.gif

Here are a couple of pictures of my recently restored Cub Cadet 128.
Before:
229580.jpg

After:
229581.jpg

Andrew - Glad you finally made it over here on the Main
thumbsup.gif

Lookin good !

Ryan M. Nice find. When are you coming over to Colo for a visit? I'm only seventeen miles east of Ames. I have most of a pin on 48" deck that I'll swing you a good deal on. It's getting in my way and I know of someone that has a good supply of decks. BTW .... are those Cub Cadets just a little further east of where I live?

KENtuckyKEN. Sweet... I'd love to hear that engine run.

Andrew S. Welcome!!! And a nice looking Cub Cadet.

Chris W. Are you going to include a free bottle with every purchase over $50.00?
happy.gif

Marlin-I bought these just over by Maxwell. They were right under your nose!!
wink.gif
Hope to get them home in a few weeks. Id love to come out sometime and visit!

any tricks for getting rid of the rattles on a 1250 this is by far the noisiest tractor ive heard have new motor mounts thanks

Latest posts

Back