• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 02, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew that STEVE. I didn't know You had one too though. I think Charlie & Art need more work however..... Maybe as REAL "I-T" Experts here where I work!

Kraig, yes, I was getting baffles and chutes mixed up while I was reading. thanks.
Steve, I agree there is a difference between operators and drivers.

Digger- Those wheels (however squeaky) are always turning in that brain of yours!

Hope all is well with everyone.

My cousin called me out last night to look at his very clean 128. The throwout bearing is gone and probably took the shaft with it. He wasn't sure whether or not he should fix it or get something different. I was quick to say if he wanted to get rid of it, I would be happy to take it off his hands. I got my point across, I am looking for parts as we speak for his 128. I LOVE WORKING ON CUBS. It is so much fun.

This week I am teaching summer school, taking finals for my 6 credit hours, finishing observations for 3 of those credits, plus trying to keep up with my computer client calls. Did I tell you I am also trying to finish painting the house.

I will be glad when school starts back up. Life will be back to "normal";o)

(Message edited by jluckey on August 03, 2004)

(Message edited by jluckey on August 03, 2004)

Denny,
At least I'm not this big of an idiot! LOL
20671.jpg

Oh yea, it's for sale on epay! snicker

Digger- Wonder if he knows that Fram filter is the reason he had to tear it apart since it wasn't working properly?

Kraig- The foot is doing better, but I am the weather change alert system for this area by about 4 hours now...next Dr. appt is the 13th.

At this point, I am going stir-crazy. I am able to get out of bed and sit in a chair w/automan or a recliner now...so that is a little better.

I was telling Keith that I have read so many hotrod/truck magazines and watched so many Horsepower TV (etc) shows that I crave a 600+ cu.in. 1000+ HP vehicle that will put the bumper on the ground at stoplights and with a stomp of the throttle smoke the tires in 4th gear at highway speeds...but I can't drive, so he said I should forget it.
happy.gif

Charlie - I know Your not an idiot. Guy that tore that Hydro unit apart sure was. Been nice if He would have cleaned it up a little before tearing it apart. RYAN - My Son has a friend down just south of INDY who owns a '93 Ford Lightning pickup close to what You described.... except 1200+ RWHP. 598 CID BB Ford, T-96 Turbo, intercooled. It won't pull the frt wheels off the ground but will smoke the rears at 80 mph when You hit the gas. It's "Street-able" Want Him to drive up to give You a ride?

Gimpy,
Does this answer your question! LOL
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

you are bidding on a hydrastatic pump off of a cub cadet it is for parts only .all the parts are here it was taken apart for rebuild. i can not see anything broke or wore out in it i dont no why it quite working.It came off of a modle 1250 it did not have a hydrolic lift<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Denny,
My wife would disagree with ya!

Denny...I suppose it would do, maybe I could help him out on getting that power to the ground with all my newly learned knowledge...
happy.gif

Hi Guys! If you live East of Central Iowa, get ready! A little earlier we had a 60-80 MPH wind gust that took three dead trees down and lots of branches. Cool front coming in. Also 3/4" rain. I immediately took my 123, (dedicated lawn and driveway roller puller) out and rolled my gravel driveway with nice results!
happy.gif

alsways something good comes with the bad!
happy.gif

Have a 149---42 inch deck, would like to have the I H belt numbers for the clutch drive and blade drive, also the blades numbers.
Thanks

Tom H. -

You best check that radar again - we're gonna git some of it, too!

Just talked to a guy who lives in Dekalb, 50 mph wind, hard rain, and lots of lightening. We need the rain, but not 3 inches in an hour.
I'll see you guys a little G this weekend.

I need some help on a 1200, in the clutch department. I was using spare parts from other cubs to piece together my grandfathers 1200. after runing for a short while, the clutch came apart. I have a new pilot bearing, and am going to replace the drive plate, but I have no anti-rattle springs. could this be why the clutch came apart to start with.

Yup, Naperville's getting pumelled right now. I'll go get my lawn furniture out of the neighbors yard in a bit
sad.gif

Art R,
I would go with the IH-490-489-R2 on the PTO belt.
The deck belt is 477-599-R2.
You'll need 2 490-473-R1 blades and one 490-471-R1 center blade. Those are the hard surfaced blades, they do make standard blades if you want those the PN/477-598-R3 x's2 and 477-597-R3 x's 1.

Back