• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tiller belts?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, my serial is 428362. Now that I know which belt to use, here's the next one...I know tractors, but new to the tillers...the guy I got it from said it was a 1A. How do I know for sure. No decals other than the International Cadet sticker. I didn't measure the belt but it sure looks like it's 5/8". Nick

Nick H: On the left side of the upright drive housing (just above the tine shroud) you should find an ID plate with the Serial Number...It should show the model number just above the IH kind/code/serialnumber.

By the way, we should be discussing this on the main Cub Cadet Forum thread (the first one on the list). IH Cub Cadets and their accessories are discussed there. That's probably why no one but me is talking to you.
coffee.gif

Myron B

Hey, thanks. I am still trying to figure this forum thing out. Called IH today, $71.32 for the belt. Thanks, Nick

Tiller Questions. I have a 123 and a
#1 tiller. I purchased mounting bracket and angle drive which turns out to be for a #2 tiller. As far as I can see the only difference is the pin size. Can I just drill out the holes on the tiller arms to make it fit? What size belts does it take?

Thanks.

David B: The 123 is a garden tractor. Questions concerning it or implements for it ( like tillers) should be asked on the main (Garden Tractor) page....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back