Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stormy sunset photos.

192487.jpg

192488.jpg

192489.jpg

192490.jpg

192491.jpg

192492.jpg

Kraig, nice pics, the sky-the clouds were awesome last night! Sure seemed like it was going to storm at any given minute. Only several rain drops at my house, rain drops coming sideways... My camera was in the house...

well I am not an early mornin guy but I had to drop a buddy at the airport just befor sunrise and had to take this shot. Its taken from Sidney BC looking east. That is Mt.Baker in the distance,an active (not for 200 yrs) volcano near Bellingham Wa. about 75 miles away by the crows path.
213284.jpg

Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Red sky at night, sailors delight.
<font size="-2">Gonna rain by you soon ??</font>

Here is a sun-set photo that someone took at our local marina earlier this summer. I'm not good enough to take pics like this!

215089.jpg

I have a sunset shot from the top of Clingman's Dome in the Smokey Mountain National Park last weekend.

215091.jpg

And a nice harvest sunset from this fall...

215092.jpg

(1460 and gravity wagon)

Nice photos guys! Love the harvest photo.

Art, it looks like they may have used a filter of some sort.
dunno.gif
Regardless, that is one very cool photo, kinda has an eerie feel to it.

Sunrise this morning November 10, 2010.
I have figure out this newer little camera to get better pics, I took approx 10 and well, this is th ebest and only one worth keeping. Or maybe I need to use our nicer camera next time.
Overlooking my neighbor's greenhouses.
216045.jpg

Vince, nice photo. Is that your wagon?

I saw the sunrise this morning, it was spectacular. I didn't have time to grab my camera and get outside before it had passed though.
bash.gif

Yes that is my wagon, more like my repair platform... I've had all my Cub Cadets on it, plus other things, including my Arctic Cat ATV and GM 3800 Motors. The oil stains are from the 3800 Motors when I installed a new used one into my son's Grand Prix.

Yep.. nothing like the nuclear plant in the mornin'

220425.jpg

220426.jpg

Jeff, If conditions are right I can see those too.
happy.gif
Thats Byron right?

Dave, yes it is Byron and at times it really looks neat, sometimes at night the sky glows orange-ish

Not a "sunrise", but a "moon-rise"... These pics were taken about a month ago during the massive cold snap we had then as I was "testing" a new camera. I think it was nearly -20 that night, but it was a full-moon and SO clear out, so I had to go see what I could for pics.

221062.jpg

221063.jpg

I thought this one almost looked like a beach. Didn't feel like that though...
uhoh.gif

221064.jpg

Art, great Moon-rise photos! I love the lighting in that 3rd one. What camera did you get?

Speaking of below zero it was -18.7 at the house this morning. Here's a sunrise from February 3rd, a week ago today.

221072.jpg

Here's a moon shot and a sunset from back in October:

221073.jpg

221074.jpg

Latest posts

Back