• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos guys!! Keep 'em coming.

Yesterday evening I went snowshoeing at the family farm and there was a nice sunset.

113789.jpg

113790.jpg

113791.jpg

113792.jpg

This morning's sunrise wasn't too bad.

113793.jpg

Here's some sun set photos that my brother took back in June of 2001 up at the family cabin.

115644.jpg

115645.jpg

115646.jpg

These two sunsets were taken in Jan 2004 on I-40 westbound, just east of Holbrook, AZ, on a trip to take a QL to Richard C., and to pick up S/N 556 in Scottsdale, AZ.
115649.jpg

115650.jpg

Brian; Nice Picture. You are making me want to go to Gulf Shores Alabama anf fish for Red Snapper.

A few from Punta Cana ,Dominican Republic. (Different days)
151413.jpg

151414.jpg

151415.jpg

Kraig-
I saw that one on my way to work this morning and wished I'd brought my camera along, but it was dark when I left.

When I approached work 40-minutes later it had just started to rain, so there was a rainbow in the western sky!

<font size="-2">I guess that's proof that my place of employment is nothing more than "rainbows and butterflies"....</font>
roflol.gif

Art, yep! It was pretty amazing how the sun was lighting up the falling rain. The photos don't do justice to how beautiful that sunrise was. Looked almost like Northern Lights at times.

It is truly a beautiful world. cheers to all of you sentimental guys,kinda like me, who stop for a minute just to take it all in...
wave.gif
beerchug.gif

Kraig McConaughey,
Very nice. I think I'll try taking some.
timothy teague,
I got a chance to take it in. When I left the house at about 7am I had to spend about 10 min. to scrape ICE of my windows.

Well, OK, so they aren't sunrise or sunset photos, one of them is a moon set photo with a Bald Eagle, the rest are just of the Bald Eagle that was perched in a tree across the road from my place this morning.

181904.jpg

181905.jpg

181906.jpg

181907.jpg

181908.jpg

Back