• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have a good view of the sunsets since we're surrounded by trees, but I get a couple here and there..
181920.jpg

181921.jpg

I snuck down to the subdivision to the east and caught a couple, too.
181922.jpg

181923.jpg

Kendell, nice! I have to battle the trees to get good photos as well.

I actually took a panoramic set including the last two- going to try stiching them, but I think I'll get too much lens distortion to make 'em look right..

Nice sun rise this morning. Photos taken on my way to work, a mile or two away from home.

183603.jpg

183604.jpg

Had another nice sunrise this morning.

184042.jpg

184043.jpg

Had to stitch those two together just for fun.

184044.jpg

My brother and my daughter and I went up to the cabin Friday evening to check on it and to repair an outside faucet that broke when we were draining the water pipes last November. It sure was cold! It was 4° INSIDE the cabin and -10° outside, took several hours to warm the cabin. Here's the sunset Saturday evening, photos taken several miles south of the cabin, just south of the Namekagon River.

184843.jpg

184844.jpg

These are two pics my 9 year old daughter Hailey took on her camera she thought everyone would like them
185662.jpg

185663.jpg

Jeff:
Tell her those are great pictures!!!

Not a sunrise photo but after moving my truck to plow that area I found a interesting mark that water dripping off the spare tire made, is it this guys brother?
happy.gif

185788.jpg

Ken - Nice shots of great scenery, but more importantly, did ya pull any walleyes out of that water?

some really cool pics in here. I will add one from a house I sold last week here. Its a sunset though looking west out the Fynlison arm from Brentwood bay
189867.jpg

Don - That sure has some yellow in it.

Greg (Lipp) - I pulled one out tonight. My first trip in 30 days ! My buddy had been getting up to 4
per night but I skunked him tonight then we got rooted off our bank. He wouldn't let me
draw.gif

Don, wow that is quite the sunset, awesome view.
thumbsup.gif

191240.jpg

UW-Eau Claire Library as seen from Phillps Scence Hall 4th Floor West.@ 8:54pm 5-26-10

Here's a foggy sunrise. Actually it's only foggy were I was at , down close to the dam where the cold air comes up from the river and the cold water that is 252 feet deep out from the dam.
06-14-10
4 pics
192372.jpg

192373.jpg

192374.jpg

192375.jpg

Latest posts

Back