• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody going to Plowday 13 that will be coming back through northern Indiana or into the Chicago area? I'm right off of I-94 at the IN-49 exit.

I'm buying an 1811 w/44" deck mounted and a 50" deck loose from Brent Balk who is bringing these items to PD13. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out. - Kevin

Well guys I'm seriusly thinking of making the trek from N.W. Indiana to Travis's for P.D.13...
Brad Lyons and Art Aatay would miss me if I was'nt there...
beer2.gif
If you need something hauled there or back to N.W. Indiana please e-mail me A.S.A.P....I am having trouble e-mailing out due to changing internet providers....
Not 100% sure I will go but if enough poeple need transported parts I may do it.....Kurt
[email protected]

I need a 147 hauled from Warsaw, Illinois to Plow day 13 in Rockford Iowa. I will donate to your gas fund. The tractor doesn't run so it would need to be dragged or shoved into your trailer. My email is in my profile.

It's official I will be attending Plow Day 13...
So I will be able to haul to and from...Mostly empty trailer going out and 1/2 full on the return trip to Indiana...If you need something hauled please let me know...{except Kevin and Gary..You guys are locked in}....KURT

Anybody close to South East Ky heading to PD 13 ?
I've got a B&S 16 horse V-twin I'd like to send to the PD as a raffle item for Paul.

Need a tiller hauled from PD13 in Iowa to Memphis Indiana area or close to it. Let me know if it works. Thanks in advance

Anybody coming to PD13 that has room for a #2 trailer from Dean Reinbold's in New York. I will pay for transportation. Ken Boyd Winterset, Iowa

I guess that I should have put this here...oops

Hello gang- I would like to purchase Tom's tires, but my truck is not dependable enough for a 400 mile round trip drive. I was wondering if there would be anyone who passed through Tom's area and heads due south?? I am more than happy to pay the person for their time and chip in on gas if they could get the tires just a little closer to Danville IL. Thanks for any help, Tyler

[email protected]

Are any of this forums members going to the plow day this weekend at Climax, MI. I can't make it, but I have a chance to buy a snowthrower from one of the attenders. Would someone be attending would be passing through northern West Virginia (Morgantown to be exact) and have room for a snowthrower on the return trip?

hey there guys i m lookin for a ride for a generator from linden,virginia 22642.to a friends place in MI Roland Bedells 48701.it weighs bout 175 lbs anyone help me out

Greg - You might want to check out the hauling schedule on Yesterdays Tractors

thnx for the ideas fellas but they all seem to be pretty steep in price ,alternate ideas anyone,...anyone .please anyone .
happy.gif

my wife an i have been on some pretty long trips but this one .....lets just say i dont need a divorce that bad....lol but hey one never can tell...about the road trip that is hehehe

Need a 1811 cub and snow blower moved from Rochester, Minn to Milwaukee Wisc or close to Mil. It starts and drives.

I am going to Kansas City this coming weekend with a car from South East Minn if any one has something small needing hauled. Leaving on 5-25-07

Hey guys,

I've found an attachment in NE Wisconsin about 10 miles north of Oshkosh WI. I'm looking for a way to get it 3 hours south to Rockford IL to a guy that has offered to bring it on down to St Louis MO for me. This could easily fit in the back of a small sized pick-up. Let me know if you can help. Thanks! Ben 618/558-3785

Hey guys,

I've found an attachment in NE Wisconsin about 10 miles north of Oshkosh WI. I'm looking for a way to get it 3 hours south to Rockford IL to a guy that has offered to bring it on down to St Louis MO for me. This could easily fit in the back of a small sized pick-up. Let me know if you can help. Thanks! Ben 618/558-3785

Latest posts

Back