• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Interesting Find?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
This catalog has been on cl for over a month so I decided it was time to make an offer. It was about 25 miles away but the price was right so my Saturday morning included a small trip.

232137.jpg

232138.jpg

This page shows by model what the book covers. It states it covers to 1960 to 1971 and I figured it would be a good addition to my little cub library.

232139.jpg

I know there are quite a few of these catalogs out there and it probably wouldn't even make "find of the day" but I like the addition. I started to post this in the main forum but Charlie might have something to say. It IS 100% garden tractor though.

Wayne, nice find! I have one of those, there lots of good info in them.

Wayne. You are one lucky fella to score that. Congratulations!!!
happy.gif

I found this picture on a ceramic tile forum I frequent. A beer for when you mow!!! LOL

233957.jpg

I found a fridge at the dump made by Firestone, I pulled this badge off of it.

234065.jpg

Jeff, I have an idea....how about Inventive Redneck BBQ ?
Seems like this setup has been used before, got the supports and a neat way to drive it.

RICHARD - It looks like a little Massey-Ferguson, but I've never seen one with a cab like that.

No, No, if you look closely it appears to be laying behing the A-frame apparitus that's holding the pipe. Must be quite a campsite, note the tents, only one plastic cup tho.
They must not have had a cub available to turn the spit. Hmmm maybe someone will try this at a plow day???

U.K. Massey Ferguson Tractor. This is very similar to the one in the picture. European cabs used to be different in design than the U.S. counterparts.
235020.gif
Pretty cool little tractors.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

So I get a call from some lady the other day and she says she has a IH ashtray. We come up with a price, and it arrived today. NICE!

235215.jpg

Back