• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 7.0, April 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis, the Hoiday Inn has a pool. Yes, start time is 8AM.

I like to thank the "Democracy of Two" for getting the Plow Day page up and running, thanks.

Sure wish I could make it to PD7.

Any chance anyone could haul some parts from PD7 to the WFM Spring Break for me? Don V. can deliver them to PD7. Parts are as follows: an auger for a QA42, a 48" QA deck, a set of deck spindles, a deck runner and the belt tension spring and pulley for a 42" deck and a set of 1x6/7 tail lights.

Art,
Ahhh yes, I think the guy with the deck is going to be "Honeymoonin'" that weekend.
shame.gif

Apostle -

Well, I figure it's around another hour from the Petro to PD 7 (prolly longer if you take US30).

So, to give us a good hour to eat and cause trouble, I figure we should meet between 5:30 and 6:00.

I get up at 4:00 everyday, so it won't bother me none
lol.gif

Under edit: BTW folks, we're talking about the Petro/Iron Skillet on I-39 and IL-38 (exit 99)

Ok Tom here's the gig. I'm working my tale off[begging] to go away the next weekend. That way I can COME AND PLOW!!!!
The 782 might not be ready. May use the 1000 and the 73.
Pray for me my Brothers. Every little bit helps.

Gus,
I'll pray a rosary for ya'.
<font size="-2">Yeah right, I'll probably be burning in hell soon.</font>

Looks like I might be bringing a buddy of mine from work. Can't wait to see his face when he sees all of us out there plowing and grining.......
wink.gif
5:30 at the Petro, that is the same one from last time right????

All trade talks have ended and I'll be doing some ground engaging at PD. WOOHOO!!!
PS Is woohoo one word or two?

Tedd -

Yep, same Petro - straight out Roosevelt for you...

BTW, if anyone needs to borrow one, I'll have a spare sleeve hitch adapter with me.

5:30-6 it is. Turns out the guy from work will not be able to make it. So it's Toad and I on the road.
happy.gif
Cody will be thrilled. I'll have to load up stinky for him.....

Thanks to mike and sharon at T&H Creations for Hats Shirts, Mouse pads and pens, we have door prizes.
4-H Will have the concession stand.
I have sent out the mass mailing, So if you don't get one sometime this morning send me an e-mail.

Starting to feel the need;

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<font size="+2">TO PLOW!!</font>

I was plowing virgin sod yesterday, It was pulling real hard, Anybody ever had a rim spin on the bead and not lose any air or fuid out the tire. One more reason to run tubeless tires. Forcast is "scattered showers" For Thursday and Friday, keep your fingers crossed.
happy.gif

Dave R. -

Looks like it's now Friday and Saturday. Sigh, this is the worst part of Plow Day
wink.gif

Yet the forecasted fronts don't look like they even TOUCH IL until late Saturday/Sunday, according to the Tribune. But I doubt y'all read any papers from the great State of Chicago down there...
lol.gif

Bryan,

Unfortunately, since I have to pick up a tractor AND reworked a plow for this weekend the rain percentages are surely going thru the roof!!!!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Come on guys. Just when have the weather guessers been right in the last few weeks. Was 'spozed to rain over the weekend, and I didn't see a drop. We could use the rain though, maybe the Cub Cadet Gods will have it arrive about 8:00pm on Saturday!

One forcast Sunday called for scattered showers Thrsday and Friday. Another one last night said showers Saturday night. This morning I heard Saturday and Sunday rain. I think I'm going to stay puckered for the next 4 days.
We shoud go over some safty rules,
If you see a single strand of bare wire, It is not a target for when you pee..
Do not try to milk the single titted cow.
If you want to fish bring a pole, I fond out last year apperantly it's "illegal" to use a shotgun.

(Message edited by dross on April 13, 2004)

Dave:
THOSE are the kind of rules I can live by.

I've been checking forecasts in the QC area and the rain's moving further out all the time. I'm prepared to plow up fish, if required, however.

If you need any help on Friday, let me know. My plan is to take the day off and I could most likely help you set up if you are in need of assistance.

later,
Keith

Latest posts

Back