• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 7.0, April 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't make even close to the kinda' $$ some of the "Weather" guessers make, but I'm going on record that the rain will not make it to Prophetstown till late Saturday. Who's up for a bet!!

Hey Dave, Et Al-

Hey Dave- I haven't gotten any replies from you (perhaps they were intercepted), but I didn't get any feedback on the map, etc., that I sent you, so I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope it's right... here's what I got;

For all interested in attending Plow Day 7 in Prophetstown, Illinois:

Hmmm... attachments didn't go... I'll try it in next message...

(Message edited by dkamp on April 13, 2004)

Sorry, nice map's too big to upload, and downsizing it makes it look more like pepperoni pizza... :-\

Here's the General Information, Directions, and Signup page!

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
general information
General Info.PDF (14.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Dave K, I didn't get them, sorry. The only amendment to the info you gave is the location. If
it happens Sat. the field will be West of Bluegoose and South of Anderson, rd. I spoke with the land owners last night. I'll have signs for where to access the field.
Tom I hope your right.
Kraig offered to do a video, is anybody bringing a camera?
There was 6 or 7 people that didn't recieve the mass mailing, I don't know why, my compter says they were sent. Watch this forum Friday, I'll post around noon for wheather we go or not, for the crowd comming in friday night. If that changes, I'll post that here before 4AM Saturday morning.
Right now it looks like we are gonna plow. One forcast is calling for rain but everybody else is saying just cloudy, with highs in the 70's.

If anyone does intend to take an hour or more of video I suggest using a tripod, it'll save your arm and make for a much better video. Or if several people take 15minutes of video I can piece it together. In any case, a tripod makes for a better video, IMO. I'd like to get copies of photos too for the archives and a possible PDV7 Photo Collection CD. Sure wish I could make it........ :eek:(

Hey Kraig-

I'll bring along my digi-cam and snap some stills... don't have video capability though... sorry!

As usual, Amanda will be along and taking pics. Have the camera charging now, and will make sure we have the memory card empty to start out!

30% chance of rain? Hell I can live with that. Now lightning, that keeps you awake!!

Tom -

I'm almost wishing I didn't take the cab off the 169
lol.gif

You joining us for breakfast?

Videos -

If anyone needs a tripod, I'll have one in the van...

Only 20% now!!

Bryan,
If I can drag my a$$ outta' bed I might make it. Have to what time I get to "ZZZZZ" town tommorrow night, but if your buying......................

Just saw Tommy Skilling weather forcast for Saturday WGN TV from Chicago. I think you guys better get the T shirts and cut uff bibs ready for PD!!! Chance of scatters showers along the IL/WIS border.

Dave,
I think you can loosen up on the "pucker factor".

Better bring the sun screen!

Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

All loaded and ready to head out in the morning. Stopping at the hotel and then heading over to PD site to see if there is anything else that Dave will need a hand with.

Hey everybody!

Good printable MAPS to PD7 in Prophetstown
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
pd7a
Pd7maps.pdf (29.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>
17805.gif

RATS... the second map is too big for this forum, and I can't make it any smaller... SO... either live with just the up-close map, and find your way that far, or go across the street and grab it... larger PDFs are apparently okay there.

(Message edited by dkamp on April 15, 2004)

Dave -

If you knew who to ask, you could get ANY size file posted here...

Tom -

Well, maybe I'll buy yours...
wink.gif

Figured I'd scoot down Randall then take 72, 64, or 38 west to I-39. Was gonna leave a little after 4:00. Convoy?

<font size="+2">GO GO GO</font>
Plow day is on.
See you there.
happy.gif

Looks like you guys are going to have a great day for your PD 7. I wish you would of got it started sooner as I would have been there as I had the trip to IL for the M&W. We need lots of pictures. I know everyone will have a great time.

Back