• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 7.0, April 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,
Are you all loaded up and ready to go????
wink.gif

Not yet, but planning my next move! Hope the weather works out for us. What's the countdown now?

Does anyone this page is here?? How comming to Prophetstown?

Ted-Tom-
I'm there with my neighbor. 2 Red ones coming...

Blunier's are planning to make the trek......

My 169 w/12"

Dad will probably bring someting to ride on (still recovering from surgery, can't plow, too rough).

And I'll be picking up my new 128.

Defnitely planning on attending. Have the 1450 primed and ready, plow attached and hoplefully adjusted properly. Also hope to bring the 129 too.

I'm coming to play. I'm not sure yet as to whether I'll bring the 129+ or the JD318. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Dunno if I'll make it or not, probably will but with my new <font color="119911">job</font> taking up so much time lately I might not make it. If I do I'll be there with my 169 and "one holer" 10" Brinly.

Well, I guess I'll ruin the surprise and say I'll be there!
lol.gif

The project at work has been pushed out 2 weeks, which frees up my 17th...

Sounds like we need another Iron Skillet meetup on I-39, and NO, I am NOT buying.

We're there. Any "hot spots" for hotel rooms? Gotta have a pool with an 11 year old boy!!! Looks like I won't get the 982 back in time for PD :-(

I didn't see anything about the starting time for PD. Anyone know?? Dave?? And, most important, where is a good eats place in Rock Falls/Sterling? <font size="-2">Won't be looking for Bryan to pick up the check though! :cool:</font>

I'll try to attend this, need to see how nice I can be to have the day off first.

Bryan..........Any idea on a time to meet at Petro??

Travis......ever think of just going over to the cop shop and STEALING the 982 back???? Leave a trail of donuts to throw them off and you be home before they "get wise" to you.

Travis:
Dave posted somewhere that the start time is 8:00 am.
Keith

Ah-Hah! Amanda, Cyrus & I plan on coming...hauling the 128 for Steve B.

Keith, bring the 129+ to the IHCC PD & the 318 to the WFM PD, solved!

Everybody staying in Rock Falls? Holiday Inn is just of US30. About 20 miles from PD site.

Holiday Inn
2105 1st Avenue
Rock Falls, IL
815-626-5500

I'd like to show up, at least to observe. I've never had a plow attached to anything, but I did come up with one that looks fairly well used, so I'd like some hints and suggestions while I'm there. Just seems like a neat thing to learn.
There's talk of a "Plow Day Eve" gathering, either at a restaurant or the HI in Rock Falls. Is there anything official? I would plan on coming in on Friday night.

Hey Everybody!

Nick and I will be going to Prophetstown. I'll be bringing the 109... don't have a sleeve-hitch yet, but did get a heavy-duty bracket-plate made (thanks for the offer, Keith!). Might bring Loader-Mutt just for show (no hydraulic plumbing yet), but haven't decided... my big trailer's still full of scrap metal- perhaps I'll get that unloaded this week...

Found out this morning we are going to have door prizes. Have one guy staying at the Holiday Inn asking about a get together on friday night, anybody heard anything? Sounds like it's going to be a great time.
Good news is the Super 8 motel is right across the road from the Holiday Inn and they gave me a price of $41 for a single $45 double occupancy
they are at 2100 1st ave. Rock Falls Il
815-626-8800
Mention my name for that price, and they have plenty of parking in the rear with rooms facing that direction. I would not recomend the All Seasons motel, in this same area, no paking and questionable security.
Sounds like things are getting along. Be great to see you all here.

Back