• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good Ethan. Yes, we lost power and had it back shortly but after the 3rd or 4th time the wife just left all the clocks flashing! LOL.. Our house is 1/2 mile off the road and most of our power line is lined with trees. So we sweat out all these storms. I work over in Plymouth MA right now and we had a lot of flooding over there last night. We haven't been over 20 degrees in weeks I think. I think it's 5 degrees now.

Theoretically (thank you, spell check) 3PM is the "heat of the day". It's now -1* with a -20* chill factor.
happy.gif

Burrrrrrr!

It was only -11 at my place this morning.

It is not all that cold here, but we have ICE!!!
It's 28 degrees, and up until a few minutes ago, I have been sitting here in the dark.
thumbdown.gif

Hey Steve,

Tried out that CZ yet? How does it group?
Ever checked out the Cooper Firearms? They are super nice!

Well, since no one has posted since Tuesday, I guess I can say "got rained out again this Saturday."
Every weekend has been nasty for two months or more.
Guess I should look on the bright side; I have power and I am not covered in snow or ice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

We're scheduled for rain and temps rising to maybe 60° next few days and dropping by weekend with a mix in store. I prefer either rain or snow, not both!
err.gif

Charlie, eventually you'll get back above zero. Who knows, you might even get above freezing by the 4th of July...
roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back