• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Ground hornets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken, I have done this.Those nests unravel so I sprayed 1 heavily with clearcoat..Been in my house for 8yrs at least...It does cause conversation..
Gary, my name is Kraig. I have been called worse names than Ken. :) Good suggestion on spraying it to preserve it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Kraig a few years ago a member of the forum down in N. Ohio did that, he coated a nest with something to preserve it like Gary did.He listed a 48 in mower deck for sale and when I went to go get it I had a chance to see it in his garage. Gary's right,it was a pretty cool conversation piece! :cubwinker:

Latest posts

Back