• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no such thing as "one" Red Squirrel...
wink.gif

There is here! LOL
One red, one gray and believe it or not, ONE rabbit.
AND a whole mess of eagles and coyotes!

Hence the one of everything left.

We were setting on the deck last summer and had 2 rabbits messing around (literally) in the yard and SWOOSH!!! 2 eagles came down and snagged them both and set there and ate them on the spot!

Well there will likely be more moving in any day now.
happy.gif

That would have been awesome to have seen. I once saw an eagle grab a fish out of the water. That was a decade or more ago while up at a friends cabin riding around on his pontoon boat and one swooped down and grabbed a fish.

Charlie...
What the hell do we I-o-wegiens gotta do?.....
Come up there and unplug all your darn freezers and fans???!!!

On second thought, maybe it's all those ugly windmills down in the SW part of MN that's causing all the cold ass breezes down here as of late!!
What a crummy freaking spring so far!!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Enjoying a balmy 34 right now. Wind gusts up to 50 MPH. Maybe 60 by Wednesday. I'll take a stab at weather guessers

It'll be -50 or +100 or somewhere in between with or without precipitation, someday this year

You know what’s awesome 39 degrees with a 25 mile an hour wind blowing in off the ocean,the wind just cuts through you that what I’ve got going on tonight,where the hell is spring????

I noticed my post at the bottom of this page (2-17-18) says I have been rained out every weekend for two months or more.
Now it's more! Still sitting here watching the cold rain.
Not to mention the wind.
Guess everyone else is out pushing snow.
sad.gif

I don't ever remember running my stove in April!

Marty, we had single digit low temperatures much of last week. Yesterday felt more like January than April.

I think most everyone is experiencing a cooler than normal spring. Like Marty says, we are downright cold here in NC. I'm usually done with the wood stove by now yet it is flaming this am. Yesterday we had a wonderful cool rainy start that lasted all day then it turned cold. The grass likes this cool weather so it's growing at warp speed. I got some of the garden turned, harrowed, and tilled just in time for the rain to make it "off limits". So now I have grass I can't mow and a garden I can't work.

I'm glad there's a race on today.

3" of fresh powder here on every thing but the traveled streets where most of it melted. Temps here in the upper 30's with 10/10ths overcast.

Don't look too promising for any field work around here this week what w/more rain and/or snow for Friday and Sat forecast. But they are calling for a heat wave to about mid 60's by the middle of the week for at least one day anyway. I have yet to be called in by the local Co-op to haul anhydrous and we were well into it this time last year already.

Record set yesterday 106, so far today is 106, probably will hit 107 maybe 108, please send some of the white stuff.

Dave, I think you need the speed up pulley to get that far! Lol

Records of 108. No end in sight. Possibly 110 this weekend. Please send some of the white stuff.

Back