• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Computer question. . . .

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earl-

No. It's like the whole format has just been blown up and doesn't fit the screen. The words are even bigger all over. The column on the right showing more videos isn't on the screen like it use to be and the small screen takes up most of the computer screen. I now have to scroll to the right to view the column of choices. I know I did something but have no idea as to what. I feel sure it's a simple fix and was hoping someone knows how to get back to the original format.

It's now just a pita to view videos.

Thanks Charlie-

I went to "view" and didn't find a bi-focal but I did hit reset and I'm back to the original format or page size.

I knew it was something simple. Again, thanks.

Ctrl-0 (control key and the zero key at the same time) normally will reset to default size on most sny windows application......

I need some help. For some reason my computer has me log in every time I visit here, my email, <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>, Facebook Etc. It just started doing this last night and is driving me crazy. It's plain frustrating.
All help is greatly appreciated.

Guys with confuser questions really need to give MORE information when asking questions!

1.Browser your using
2.Operating system
3.Level your security settings are set at
4.If your updates are automatic or download and you approve before downloading
5.Did you do an update or was it automatic
6.And on and on and on!

It's like asking why did my Cub die or not start.
HTH do we know!
biggrin.gif

Hi, Charlie. Nothing has been changed on the computer as far as settings that I know of. Angel normally does setups for things on the computer. Computers interest me but I don't "love" them enough to actually figure them out. They aren't my line of high interest item. I'll start checking some things.

Got it..... somehow Internet Explorer got turned off.

I'm running Vista on a laptop the screen of which is beginning to flash in-and-out. I'm thinking it is time to upgrade and/or replace my machine. Any guidance would be appreciated, and no, I'm not looking for cutting edge hardware or software BTDT, I just want something that works and is worth the investment of over $1,000 I expect it will take to bring me into the 21st century.

My computer wasn't working too good, so I refreshed it.
When doing so, I lost Vueprint, and now they want to charge for their services.

I can resize with the paint option, but when I do, the pic comes out smaller.
Anybody have any suggestions or solutions?

I'm running Windows 10.

Vueprint works fine on W10, use your old serial number when it asked.
I put Vueprint on the wife's confuser when she did the same stupid thing you did and upgraded to W10, which is a real POS!
Kinda reminds me of Vista, LOL

Marty, what Charlie wrote, use the old serial number. Also, their website still shows it as being free when I just checked.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Kraig,

Forgot to write down the serial # before I refreshed it.
bash.gif

The website says it's free, but when you go to download it they want $$$!

Charlie got me going.
bouncy.gif

Charlie,

You described W-10 perfectly!
lol.gif

Marty, from the Vueprint website:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

VuePrint was first released in 1995 and has been used by millions of people around the world. It's now a free program - use 15551888 for the serial number.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="-1">Is this the one you downloaded: Vueprint down load</font>

Kraig - did you and the Boss up the size limit on pics? I remember something about this a while back, can't find the thread now..

Gerry, yes the size limit has been increased. I don't recall what the new limit is however.

This is the first I've heard about a size limit increase.

Please post the new info when possible.

Resizing has been a pita when most of my pics have been just over the 100KB limit. It will probably help some newbies too.

317163.jpg

317164.jpg

317165.jpg

317166.jpg

Looks like the "file size" has been increased to 250k

Resolution limit remains the same 4:3 aspect ratio or 800x600

Note: Software used to resize pics may give small discrepancies on cross platform situations from os to server,,,

I can not post a pic that my software reports as having a 245k file size,,,

To avoid a pita situation maybe try for a little over 200k for best results,,,

happy.gif

Thanks, Jason - I was gonna try a bunch of files sizes... Hope your summer's been good to ya! Kind of miss your updates....

Hey, Jason is back.
wave.gif
Thanks for doing the size test. I couldn't because I don't have a size limit.
a_blink2.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back