Building a snow cab

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Until you take a giant face full of the snow that the wind blows back at you from the thrower....then cabs are your best friend.

I wouldn't run a blower/thrower without one!!!!!

With a blade it's not too big of a deal, but with a thrower, everybody wants one!!!

Seems like a good time to post the "Frosty Blunier" photo...

292542.jpg

Amen Kraig, I hear ya preachin'!!!

I spend a lot of my snow days outside cleaning snow for friends and making extra money. I have had more than enough snow blown back on me over the last 20 some odd years since ive owned my 104 and CW-36 . I have always wanted a snow cab and I havent found one to buy that I like so I am going to build one and make it to fit my needs for the day inside the cab
happy.gif

The "Frosty Blunier" pic is one reason why its time to build a cab for me...lol Brrrrr

Before I got an IH Windbreaker cab for my 125 (actually I bought a second 125 that came with the cab) I used to wear my full face snowmobile helmet and face shield. That was almost as good as a cab... note I wrote "almost" a cab is definitely better.

I wear a ski mask, scarf, and a pair of work goggles. The snowcab would be great if it was a one-or-two piece lift off design. Is that what you're going for?

well I bought a cab from Frank c and I can`t find any pictures of it
bash.gif
. But I did find one like it .

292545.jpg

Yes,I am going to either make it solid and where I can lift it off,or I will make it in sections where they can be removed . Not really sure how im going to do it yet....hopefully the next day or so I will get started on it...

What I hate is I dont see any brackets on how to attach it to my tractor. Im working on something now though,but if anyone has pictures of how their cozy cabs actually mount to the tractor that would be so helpful....ty

Latest posts

Back