• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Steve,
I'd like to get that template from you when I'm down there for your PD! We all could've used those coulters at Buck Creek. That bean trash was clogging us all up! I definitely want that on both my plows.
worthy.gif

Ha! Made you look!

Going to work on the land owner over some beers this week-end.
Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed!\clipart

Oh Rick...everbody funny,,, now you funny to!!!Work on him good...buy lots of
beer2.gif

Willing to host Buck Creek plow second edition, need your thoughts on plowing corn ground will have cornstalks baled off, and will do some light disking do you think it will work, looking at the third weekend of October.

Corey M. Welcome aboard
WELCOME.gif
!!! Sounds fantastic!!! Hopefully I'll be able to make it this year.

Saw my first caterpillar crawling Saturday afternoon. So now I have to hustle and get my snow removal Cubs ready. Should I come the 782D will be my plow tractor.

Corey M--glad you signed on! Good to hear from you. If we can work it out, we would like to come down to BC II. Corn ground generally plows a little tougher than bean ground in my experience anyway. However, if you prep it like you are thinking, that should help a lot. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Oh I really hope your following through Corey! That would be awesome! If work doesn't foil my plans at least one 1450 will be there.
bouncy.gif

Well, well, well,
Corey joined the party!

Marlin, bring your 782D OF COURSE!
And put your vacation in now. (you can always cancel it right?)
I have not seen you at a plow day in like 10 years!

I'll work on getting a few things organized then! Probably won't go knocking looking for door prizes this time, just keep it simple.
Anybody have a drone for footage?

Count me in, Corey!!
I know of a few others local that I can count on also.
I'll try and talk Carolyn into a few more jacket patches!!! Buck Creek PD #2 woo hoo!!!

Rick B. Our production is starting to ramp up but, I'm going to do my best to be there. I have a young neighbor that I let use the 782D to plow his garden this spring. I'll contact him this weekend. The Keepsake 1650 will then also be joining the D.
happy.gif

Rick--remember BC I? Cold and nice start to the day but some moisture in the mid afternoon...hopefully we see a clear day this time around. We were just settling into some awesome plowin' when the rain showed up. We couldn't get Cousin Mike and the White Knight to stop! He was going like crazy and the rain was coming down steady. I've got to admit, your smoker sure is sharp. I can't wait to check it out in person!!!.

Dave--I hope I'm there early enough to snag one of those patches! I have a teen hay ride that I'm hosting at my uncles farm on Friday evening---then I'm heading out. Probably be early morning before I arrive but looking forward to it nonetheless!
Shift.gif

BC I, I'll never forget.
You guys coming down made our week!
Keep in mind, Corey had never even BEEN to a plow day....and he jumps in as Co-Host.
I miss the Old Rockford Iowa plow days, as I made it to most of those (I used to live close to there).

They were well attended and there was an excitement about it that I can't describe.
I'd like to see some of that kind of enthusiasm back in this hobby.

So everybody,
Get off: Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, greedbay and/or the toilet.
Get On: Putting that rig on the trailer and getting to BC or ANY plow day.

Help is a bit limited on my end, as my wife is juggling Work, college, and kids.
We'll do what we can to round up some door prizes and food stuff.

Latest posts

Back