• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Missouri Garden Tractor only plow day July 15-17

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avaught

displayname
Adam Vaught
Great news for the Missouri 2 Cylinder club! We have our first Garden Tractor only plow day set up to coincide with the Owensville Threshers Show in Rosebud MO. July 15th-17th. The event is hosted at Rosebud Community Park in Rosebud, Mo., on Hwy. 50. Along with the tractor show, In the past there has been an antique tractor pull, a watermelon eating contest, dancing to live music, and food, food, food all day! The field we will be plowing is right next to the Community Park and is at least 20 acres that is devoted to winter wheat. The club has turned this field over to the garden tractor guys only, and we can plow all weekend if that is what it takes! I was told to plow as much as we can and if we don’t finish, the landowner will finish it up later. I sure hope we get some participation at this event since there will likely be spectators from the nearby show, and because the club has given us a second plow day all to ourselves!
Anyone who wants to plow must be a member of the Missouri 2 Cylinder Club. The dues are only $20 per year and the club carries insurance to cover the landowners for the shows and the plow days. There other benefits as well so I encourage anyone who wants to attend this plow day, as well as our fall plow day in historic Marthasville Mo. To join the club. If you are not currently a member and would like to attend, please e-mail me your name and address and I will send you the application to join the club. If that doesn’t work just e-mail me your phone number and I will call you and work out the details with you, or I can e-mail you the application. Many of you have expressed interest in the past for a Missouri Garden tractor plow day, well we now have two! So shine up those plows boys! Get those tractors fit and ready! Because we will be rolling dirt in 41 days! Adam
226038.jpg

226039.jpg

Well the Herman Mo show went great! On the way over I took some pics of the field we will be plowing in Rosebud next month. Looks interesting, the field isn't just a rectangle. Right now it has wheat growing but it will be harvested before our plow day. Here it is.
226253.jpg

226254.jpg

226255.jpg

226256.jpg

226257.jpg

Here is the Goggle image. When you are driving out west on Hwy 50, once you get to Rosebud turn left on Park Street. The show is in the park fair grounds and the field is right down the hill on the gravel road. Adam
226258.jpg

I have been receiving e-mails from Garden Tractor guys here, and from other sites requesting the application form for our club. I really have no idea on how many tractors will actually be plowing but it seems like a lot. Regardless of how many show, this will be a blast!

I am posting a link to the application form that must be filled out prior to plowing. Anyone who wants to attend this plow day, all you have to do is print out this form, fill in the information, and bring it with you along with your $20 yearly dues and you can plow. Remember, this $20 membership dues includes liability insurance for you at the shows and events, insurance for the property owners during our events, 2 plow days a year, a monthly news letter, and all the shows and events for the Missouri 2 Cylinder Club. Several shows already have given us free lunches so this $20 is really a no brainier.

I am really stoked about our club and for these plow days and look forward to meeting you all and rolling some dirt!

P.S. Could anyone planning on coming, even if you are not going to plow, e- mail me and let me know that would be great. I think it would be encouraging to post just how many guys will be there. Adam

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

MISSOURI TWO CYLINDER CLUB MEMBERSHIP FORM.docx (14.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Maybe it is because this is my first plow day, or maybe it is because some of you are driving so far, or maybe it is because most of the information and arrangements for this event I have been doing sort third hand through the 2 Cylinder Club, nevertheless, I have been worried that some unforeseen thing would pop up at the last minute and ruin the whole thing. Well tonight I was assured by the president of the Owensville Threshers association, a very nice Mrs. Jane Willis, that everything is a go! In fact, they will be announcing our Plow event over the P.A. during the show and running a shuttle down to the field so that spectators can watch us plow! They are very excited to have us and I was told there is a lot of interest in the Garden Tractors among the Threshers association and the spectators. This a first for this show, as well as for a lot of us, so shine up those plows and tune up those tractors because we are going to be one of the premier events. She asked what time we were going to start plowing and I told her 10:00 am. That is when the show starts so why upset the apple cart. Again I was assured that we have the whole weekend to plow if we need or want to, and everything is a go. Adam

I hope to see some of you guys tomorrow in Rosebud MO. I will post some pictures after our event. Remember this fall we will have another plow day in Marthasville MO. I want to see the Cub Army out in full force for the fall event. Our club also has shows and parades throughout the summer and fall. Contact me if your interested. Adam

Here are some pictures of our plow day. Really nice turnout, I think we had at least 25 Garden Tractors! They were shuttling wagon loads of spectators down to the field to watch us plow. Everyone was surprised at how well our little garden tractors actually plow. Even the county paper was there taking photos. The actual show was so large that it was impossible to see it all. Adam

http://photobucket.com/rosebudmoplowday7-16-11

Any more info on the fall plow day? Maybe I can make it over.

Randy

Back