• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poster from last one with address for those who have not been there. 3150 22th ave ,Hopkinton,Iowa,52237
299472.jpg

Thanks Kraig,
Pretty much same same.
Just no tractor games on the schedule.
Corey's nice warm shop to hang out in.
There will be door prizes, how many dunno yet.
I Think that's the only way to get the guys off the tractors long enough to actually talk!
You'll get a drawing ticket with signing the liability waiver.

I can't wait! I'm gonna be a tired puppy after a full week of work and the late night run but it will be memories the kids won't soon forget!

Got the field harvested over the weekend, will get stalks baled off this week. With the way the weather forecast looks will have the field ready for plows first part of next week. Starting to get a little pumped up for BCII!

Got the time off approved, just praying for clear weather now, not to mention getting the tractors and equipment ready to go.
greenthumb.gif

if anyone wants to cross post on the Green, Orange, or other forums feel free.
Just no full size tractors or smelly horses!

Corey prepped the field with a light disking. The corn stubble is pretty much under. More locals are coming and the forecast is looking good!

Things are all lining up well!
And we're excited to host again for number 2.
Remember to register BEFORE hitting the dirt, that's where you'll get your door prize ticket.
Trying to find someone with a drone....so far I just get crash stories.

Rick B--love that welcome sign!!! I'm glad Corey cleaned up the stubble in the field a little with the disc. That should be a huge positive for functionality of these little plows. Plug ups are quite frustrating!

Brian B--we missed you at HPD but looking forward to catching up with you guys this weekend. I couldn't agree more with that fresh, cold, dense air!!!

I know I'm excited to once again turn some classic rich Iowa soil. My two oldest kids are really excited to attend and Caleb is ready to do some steady plowing on his own. He did a real good job at HPD I. Claudia is looking forward to her first out of state plow day. She was begging me, how can I say no to my princess? So, if I can get this roof project finished tomorrow, Friday I'll load up and we will head out Friday evening! See ya'll in a couple of days!

It will be a very early morning for me, but I believe the #1-1450 will be happy to plow some Iowa soil this year, with her new front axle!
bannana_guitar.gif

Josh,

Wish I could have been there, harvest fest was that weekend at our state camp ground and my girls never want to miss. Weather is looking good so the wife and I should be in town tomorrow some time. Looking forward to getting the plow in the ground for sure.

Some last minute preps tonight and we'll be ready to roll!
The Big Brown Truck brought me some 3-point parts from Aaron Schmidt yesterday for my 1782, thought I better have a second tractor available.... and I want to drag around a Brinly disk with it.
Everybody be careful loading and driving.
MMO in the tank?
Ear plugs?
Plow scraper?
Spare spark plug?
Pull the key and put it in your truck?

So....many things to do!

Rick...Thanks so much for all your preps! My stepdad and I are very much looking forward to tomorrow. We're not sure we recall the exact location of the site, though, and were wondering about driving directions?

Steve,
It's west out of Buck Creek to a sharp right hand turn, don'tturn but Go straight on the gravel then turn left. Ya can't miss it, I'm sure there will be some signs.

Are Ya bringing a tractor??
If not, I'll have an extra there you can use.

Dave

Latest posts

Back