• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbeem

Come Plow The Butt Crack......I mean Buck Creek.

OK, I've plowed a bunch of other events, time for me to co-host.
Located Near Hopkinton / Delhi Iowa.
Black to black/sandy soil bean ground with half mile rows.
Lodging available in Manchester or Marion.

We are looking at the 3rd week in Oct. because of the
late beans.

Vendors and swappers absolutey encouraged!

We will adjust food and the details according to interest in the coming months.
We are Green friendly so the folks across the street are welcome.
Post or e-mail if you are interested in coming.

Rick ...sounds like a good time only 1.5 hours south for me ... keep us posted on the details when they get worked out.

Yes keep us posted Rick, I have that weekend off and only 2 hours from me

David

its cool being close to these events...you can bring more stuff that way.

Maybe just maybe.... Angel will be able to attend. She sure wants to meet you guys. I'm debating on taking Barney (a 147 that was a true barn find) and the 782D or the Keepsake 1650 and the 782D.

Marlin, get that 782D on up here! The landowner has a 782D and 782.
I'm glad Montrose falls on the earlier Oct. weekends, that will be a good tune up for some real Iowa soil.

I'll be working getting some door prizes rounded up, have some Cub Cadet wear set back already. Maybe the CCat from up north will kick something in?
I'm trying to think of some fun and safe challenge competitions. Maybe, best furrow award. Safe driving obstacle course? Brinly hitch egg carry?
As things get closer, I'll look into food & potty if there are more than a few coming.
Exectutive planing meeting this weekend (camping), I'll have to drink about it.

It'll be there Rick. I now have a Cat O twelve inch plow for the little guy that needs to be setup and used. I traded Pat Zeroth for it last winter. Ryan McShane and Janey should be there with a couple of Cubs. It will be her first time plowing. And I'll let a couple of other guys know also.
happy.gif

If I dont have to work, I may try to attend this with Janey...may bring a few, maybe a 169, the 126, and the 100...

I've got the OK to offer primitive camping in the hay field, generators OK.
Most likely I'll be camping out Fri & Sat nights.

If somebody is a member of WFM, get the word out.
3rd week in October. Buck Creek, Iowa
Swapping and selling encouraged...clean out the shed!

More info to come.

Sounds good to me. About 3 hrs straight west for me.
Got it marked on the calender.

Thanks for hosting / co hosting or what ever!!!
Iowa can always use more plow days!!! I'll try my
best to be there!!! Thanks Rick

Ok I have plow day flyers if anyone is smart enough to post them here...e-mail me I've failed. I have word and pdf format.

Or E-mail if your interested and you can print them and post them on your favorite JD dealers door or your moms fridge.

Getting closer to the season! We seem to have a lot of local interest. I'm attending a show this weekend to pitch the plow day and show off some stuff. David Schwandt is bringing flyers to Forest City, IA this weekend.

Rick, send one to me in whatever format you have and I'll get it posted.

Back