• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gravel Road seamed fine, then the sign saying something like 'travel at own risk Rd no longer maintained by county'
Glad I had 4x4... Deep ruts from a washout (?) Probably couldn't find it again if I tried!
lol.gif

I'll do my best to make it down! I'm glad to hear that it is still going to happen. I was afraid after Beemer moved that it would disappear. That was Calebs first plow day and two years later, Claudias first plow day. It is special to us. This year, it could be judge's first time!

Do you guys have any kind of a prospective date? End of October?

Preliminary date 3rd week in Oct.

We only went that late because beans were late the BC first Plow Day year, it may move up unless there is reason not to.
I'm still weekend living in Iowa and my camper is right next to Corey, so I will see him pretty often for planning.

Latest posts

Back