• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 27, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KEVIN - Tirechains.com has replacement cross links for your chains. I buy mine at my local CC/C/IH dealer. He has shelves & bins in his parts dept. waiting area.

Tirechains.com are PRICKS and should not be dealt with under any circumstances!!!!!!!

They are the one's I called and asked about using a link to their site for installing chains and for them to get some business from CUBFAQ.COM, and they threatened to sue the forum as well as myself if I pursued it.

Nice guys huh!!!!!!!!

Jeremiah-

I have had multiple (IH) 44C and 50C decks with the 'water pump' bearings and no wheels. The parts lookup is using the MTD model number designations (i.e. 359) for the 44C and 50C decks, so it's likely they're just using the same diagram for both the older and newer ones. I would not use the parts lookup to try to determine things like this. For example, they lump the IH 782, CCC 782, and 1711 all into one model. There are small differences between all of those models that you'd never be able to determine by using the parts lookup. They list the 46" deck in there with the other attachments...using your logic, I'd arrive at the conclusion that an IH 782 would have been available with a 46" deck, but as we both know, that's not true.

I'm pretty sure I have a service bulletin somewhere that proves the aluminum housings came along quite a ways into CCC production, but I have better things to do than go dig that up right now.

Not to change the mower deck subject however here are the pictures of the 125's grill screen that I ruined last weekend. That was a mint screen until that Oops.

245821.jpg

245822.jpg

Charlie-
You need to open up more and tell us how you really feel. Man, it's not healthy to hold that stuff in. Just let it out!
pop.gif

roflol.gif

Daniel G. I was slowly driving into the garage with Fancy on my lap and instead of using the lever to stop I stepped on the brake and for some reason it just locked in the halfway down position and I couldn't reach the lever fast enough. The 125 hit the lift bar on the Keepsake 1650 right at that spot. I didn't get mad or cuss. I just felt so darned stupid for trusting the brake like I have in the past.

Marlin: I feel your pain (kind of). JackieO came in here with no grille. When I started looking for one I found they don't come "cheap". Now, although not "correct" for a 125, she wears this one:
board-post.pl

From the auction site. It was advertised as better than a hole in the front of your tractor.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back