• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 28, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhinds

displayname
Luther Ray Hinds
Just down the road from me gas is 1.98 per gallon. It is 32 degrees and snowing here and the trees are still green.
96015.jpg

tp://air4zero.com/?affiliate_id=30
Gas just went from 1.23 to 1.53 this week. However it looks like our fuel problems are over LOL. I will believe this when i see it.

$2.899 in Ashland, Maine. $2.659 for off road diesel.
coffee.gif

87 octane is $1.599 in Springfield, MO. Some stations are higher today.

I lied. I meant $1.899. Just too used to high gas prices, I guess. Shhh -- don't tell our Congress.
fence.gif

I paid $1.74<font size="-2">9</font> at the state line of Hwy 65 at MO/AR border. It basically cost me ~$60 to pick up the load I brought home Sunday.

lhinds 2.05 in Harrison MI. Do you realy think they will Drill Here? Drill here Drill now Pay less

$2.05! Ah, for the good old days! Lent the Red Jeep to a friend to use to go to work until he can get his Ford pickup back from the shop. He called yesterday afternoon on his way to work and told me gas had jumped from $3.30 to $3.35, but where we normally gas up it was still $3.30. When I got there with the Green Jeep 1/2 hour later it was at $3.35! 19.1 gallons - $64. This being above average isn't always all it's cracked up to be!!

We are at 295.9 here. Non ethanol 87 octane is 293.9. Predictions is 350. in the next 30 days.

I dunno, it sure seems tough to fill the truck tank now, 31 gallons almost needs a refinance or something. Here is what I have to do now....
1a_scratchhead.gif
219647.jpg

Latest posts

Back