• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmchone

displayname
ken l. mchone
Thanks guys for the nice comments on my 782,heres a couple of pics of some of my yellow ones,I have to post them seperatly because I dont know how to seperate them,and dont want to get into trouble,im not very p.c. savey.... sorry
<font color="ff0000">Ken, all you have to do is hit the ENTER KEY after every pic

43057.jpg
</font>

Heres another of my Original,#27303,its almost refurbished.
43061.jpg

Lookout Kraig,
We're headin for Eagan, Arcola and back down to Kellogg this morning with trailer in tow.
bouncy.gif

Arcola is the only Cub loading station though.

Lucas,
Here is a picture of another disc. I know it is the wrong color but the 140 has no problem pulling it.

43064.jpg

Todd

Ok guys Im going to try this agian,A very nice moderator is trying to teach me the right way to post more than one pic a a time ,but im not a very good student,If it goes wrong its not his fault.
43070.jpg

43071.jpg

43072.jpg

43073.jpg

Yo Ken!!

Carriage return between pics!!! Go in and edit the post, You'll see the results... HTH

Sorry,im just going to quit for awhile and go bang my head on something harder than it is.
bash.gif

All great looking tractors guys. Will you all stop showing those "red ones", dang I am going to have to get one!!!!!! LOL

My 1000 has all the black done starting to hand sand the yellow metal, more parts being picked up having a ball restoring this thing!

Pops

Ken, I think you've got it!! Nice Original

Charlie, stop by and say hello.
happy.gif

Todd, nice disc!

Ken, nice job on the Original! I need to finish mine, it's in pieces, most of it is covered in primer, just need to finish cleaning up the last few pieces and then spray some paint. I just don't seem to find the time. :eek:(

how do you check the level of hy-tran fluid in the transmision of a cub cadet 122
Thanks Thad

anyone know where to buy tires for a cub cadet 122 with 16x6.50x8 fronts 23x8.50x12
Thanks Thad

Any good reputable tire dealer will have them or get them in for you!

Pops

Thad B:

Here is where you check your Hy-Tran. This is found on page #29 of the Owners Manual

43080.jpg

43081.jpg

Latest posts

Back