• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Doug, I was thinking the same. Have a QA36A thrower never used the spring assist before should be alot easier lifting

Greetings! Finally getting around to rebuilding the clutch/driveline on the '61 Original, S/n 2892. Rounding up parts and can't find the "clutch shaft bushing" IH-376282-R2. Anyone know where to find one? Thanks for the help.
David

bash.gif

Attachments

• bash.gif
    bash.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 116
David, there are banners above that take you to our sponsers website click on them one or more will have your part.
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 110
Digger, thanks for the advice. The CC42 rotor is out! I gotta read up getting the flange apart to replace the bearings and collar, do those three pins holding it together push out?

Harry, I was re-reading your post - where you said, "Mike F - ok, taking it apart once a year to check, " , I think you misunderstood me.

I have only taken it apart once, to check for carbon buildup.. probably in 89 or 90.. not once a year as you typed.

I know you'll have a coniption over that one! ROFLMAO!
aaaa_tongue2.gif

Attachments

• aaaa_tongue2.gif
    aaaa_tongue2.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 109
George L.
3 pins?
All I've ever seen, and I've only had 2 CC42's, are bolts that hold the flanges/bearings in.
If it has pins, I'm sure someone here has been down that road and will chime in.

Jeff, I'm pretty sure I've checked (and bought other parts from) those sites as well as some others. The best I got was "not available". Have not torn it down yet, just assuming a bushing from 1961 could use replacing. I do appreciate your response.

David

Back