• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 24, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig's engine is all finished and ready for a tractor.
70721.jpg

70722.jpg

Hey gang,
I need an opinion. (yea yea I know dangerous)
I now have K341 16hp in my 1450 loader. It came with the walbro carb. (appears to have about a 30mm bore.) So it should be ok.
My question is what is the best carb for this engine?
Every other cub I have has a carter.
Getting it dialed in but not real thrilled with it.

Did someone say "we need more pictures"? Here's some pics of my cubs. Not all that pretty but they all run.
70733.jpg

70734.jpg

70735.jpg

70736.jpg

70737.jpg

70738.jpg

70739.jpg

70740.jpg

Charlie,
Got bits and pieces of another workhorse and have been talking to a fella with a workhorse mounted on a D****. Haven't settled on a price yet but I think I'm gonna get it pretty cheap. Heck, the only thing worth anything is the loader. After I took the pics today I started moving things around a bit, tightening up some empty spaces. I'm running out of room. I built this 42X60 shop last year thinking I was gonna have enough room but I think I should have made it a 100 footer.

Still looking for a reasonably priced sickle bar mower, and a rear mount blade. Missed a sickle bar about 20 miles from my house on ebay about a month ago. I'm a bit off the beaten path and there are only about 4 or 5 other cub collectors around this area, so I've been fortunate to find a lot of the stuff I have.

I let a Haban 402-E in exellent condition slip through my fingers last Jan. Less than 3 miles from my house , cash in hand but no room in my truck so made arrangement to pick it up the next weekend. Guy didn't want any money to hold it for me - said if I didn't come back he would just list it in the paper the following week. When I called Sat. morning it was gone. Should have taken the half hour to go home, make room, and return for it or just tie it on the tailgate. Wooda-Cooda-Shooda !!!!
bash.gif

Going to restore a 149 Cub Cadet this winter. Are new decals available through Case/IH dealers or does anyone know of aftermarkets available???

Kevin,
I've dealt with a guy in Texas to get most of my decals. Can't think of the name of his company for the love of me though. Very reasonable and very good decals. I've got one of his brochures out in the shop. I'll send you an email with all the info you'll need to get hooked up with him tomorrow.

Jim,
Yeah, I've missed out on a few deals like that. Picked up a few freebies though by jumping to and going to the persons house immediatly. Brought home a nice 125 for free and just recently a 1620 for free. Was just missing a front wheel. I brought home 4 tractors with a tiller, creeper and sleeve hitches one day for a $100. You couldn't have stood to be around me that day.

Talmage - What's the one with the swiss cheese pan seat in front of the 71 ? Looks like it has a hand brake on it.

Latest posts

Back