• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better look at the decal any info would be great!
70671.jpg

Don "T",
Those weights <u>won't</u> bolt up to you Cubbie. Looks like weights for a Farmall A-B rears and fronts for the A-B-C's.

Thanks Don T. and Donald B for he email and help I am posting some pic's of the Cub and one of the digger I am building. Just previewed the post one picture did not show and one is too big
oh well . The tree that hit the Cub 60' tall a had about 12" but

70678.jpg

70679.jpg

70680.jpg

PaulV

Paul S.
Lets see if we can bring that pic down to size.
thumbsup_old.gif

And hit that Enter button after every pic to, please and thank you.
70683.jpg

BTW,
I was looking through the Parts Lookup and found that the 169 Air Filter housing looked a bit odd to me!
Anyone ever seen a setup like this?
70685.jpg

Charlie, you know where I might find a snow plow for a 106
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">Yea, It's called the Wanted Section of the Classifieds.

Charlie</font>

Charlie I got the plans for the digger on line . The plans are are drawn in auto cad . I have a computerized plasma cutting table so I had to redraw everything and put in a format that that could be imported to the cutting table . There are a few change that I have made one is the tail lights so I can tow it on the street . The other is I am putting on arm rests and joy sticks for the controls. I am adding a link to the site where I got the plans there are other sites on the web they are all similar different pricing . The link gives all the specs.
PaulV http://cdp-backhoe.com/MID/backhoe.htm

David G:

The Maximum Amperage that the S/G will produce is 15 Amps. Thus, on a 30 Amp scaled meter, it would only show 1/2 of the movement.

As long as the S/G keeps your battery up, the SW gauge will work fine.

If you are concerned about cosmetics or correctness, then the IH gauge should be obtained.

thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back