• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
thumbsup.gif

I had a request to show the pic of the brake pads that I make up, so here they are.
70635.jpg

Also snagged myself a pretty nice Speedaire 21.8 Cfm the other day for $250.00.
70636.jpg

It also came with the disconnect and the starter too, LOL

well i got 2 pictures to share. i think i got the hydro as clean as possible

Question for all,

My father-in-law has a cub that lives in a very sandy location, this has unfortunatly sand blasted the deck into oblivion. At the moment the most obvious solution of repairing the lawn is out of the question, being that it's around an acre. So after getting a quote from a sponser, for a new deck(very reasonable), I got to thinking about how to prolong the deck life. What about using a professional bed liner to coat the deck? His grass is light to say the least and plugging would not be an issue in my mind. What do ya think? Any one try this before?

Brian, i worked at a fiberglass company here in Nova Scotia and if you painted the new deck with 2 part epoxy resin it will last for years. we made pipeing for gypson surry to make gyprock. the liquid flows from 1 part to another in these pipes for 20 years without wearing out. thats my 2 Cents. Don

Why wouldn't it work, the liner under the cab of my 4x4 looks as good as the day it was put on. 10000 miles and a lot of abuse off road it hasn't been bothered the least bit. If rocks and flying stones don't affect it grass clippings shouldn't either. The only draw back might be the cost, the bottom of the cab wasn't cheap.
beerchug.gif

Charlie where do you get the material for the lining of the brakes?

Well now Charlie i did use baby powder to find that hydro leak ,when the cub was dirty i couldnot tell where it was leaking, but the baby power showed it right away.lol

Oh and them new shoes are going to be great along with them T springs you are sending me.thanks all who are making my Cub sooooo much better for me .lol
coffee.gif

Latest posts

Back