• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 19, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Wanted: A source for the "centering spring" on a narrow frame hydraulic lift set up. (#41 in this diagram)

97135.jpg

They are currently NLA from Cub Cadet.

Art -

The wheelhorse part number is #5261, if that helps. Early 60's 701/702 tractors had the same Hein Warner pump, just painted red.

Hello everyone,

Even seen one of these floatin' around? Have you got one in your parts collection bin that's in very good usable shape? If you do shoot me an email with some pictures and your askin' price.

I'm only lookin' for whats in the yellow color below. (Item no. 4)
97145.jpg

Thank you
Kenneth

Looking for a hydraulic or electric lift rockshaft for a NF. E-mail me if you have one, my e-mail address can be found in my profile.

Rick Goodwin,

Do you still have that 102 pedestal available? Another member that was looking at getting me one can't seem to get it removed from his parts tractor.

Thanks!

Bruce

I'm looking for the 13/32" x 1 1/2" x 11 ga. steel washer that belongs to the front spindle holding the wheel on for a 149. Cub Cadet Parts call this out to be common hardware purchase but I cannot find this thick a washer in any hardware store or even a CC dealer. I really don't want to double up on fender washers I would rather have the correct washer CC used on these tractors. If you have "one" I could purchase that would be great or if you know where I can get one that would be great as well. I only need one. I did look on McMaster Carr and they have this washer but in a 10 pack.

Thank you,
Kenneth

Bruce,
I still have the tractor. Will have to see if I can get the pedistal off if still needing. I will email you some pictures of pedistal before I try to remove it.
Rick

Looking for a good usable starter/ generator for a 1X9. Please email with your price with shipping to 01226. Thanks.

Ben, I have a 147 with a tired engine and a tired hydro but it does have the electric lift and headlights with a mower. $125.00 picked up in SE Minnesota

I found the Block mounted oil filter mount Thanks to Don and those who responded

Looking for a snow blower to fit an 1872 near North Manchester, IN

I'd like to find a factory style muffler for my 1250 for a reasonable price if anyone has one new or used in good shape. Thanks, Mike.

Hello everyone:

I'm looking for the entire rear light assembly (bases, lamps, lenses) for both sides of my 149 (IH PN: IH-545616-R1). If you have a set in very good condition you'd like to part with shoot me an email along with some pictures and your asking price.

I'm also looking for both sets of rear stators for the same 149 (IH PN: IH-548122-R1) Item no. 13 in the picture below are the units I have. If you have 2 sets in very good condition you'd like to part with shoot me an email along with some pictures and your asking price.
97480.jpg

Thank you for your time.
Kenneth

looking for a good used head for a k321 kohler in my 1450 thnx Rob

Can someone tell me where I can purchase a
ihrotate.gif
IH logo that goes on the rear portion of the fender deck pan of a 149? Send me an email.

Thank you,
Kenneth

I am looking for a blade for my 1450 cub cadet.
If anyone in my area has one that is in good shape they would be willing to sell, send me an e-mail with pics and price.

Latest posts

Back